Users Online Now: 2,102 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 895,930
Pageviews Today: 1,188,199Threads Today: 292Posts Today: 4,546
09:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jehovah is Satan/Lucifer/ Embodiment of Evil... READ!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I recentely bought an Inter-Linear Bible, which includes all ORIGINAL TEXTS of the Bible, with exact word for word translation.

I was meditating on Genesis and realized that you are right, and yet I have some facts to add.

JEHOVAH, is a crazed ego maniac, who thinks he is God of the Universe,

Here are a few reasons I believe this:

1. He created man for his own gain (to do work for him in the Garden of Eden, like you may play with all these gadgets and levers but don't touch the self destruct mechanism!)

2. He demands sacrifices, (because there is a strain in the DNA he doesnt like, which is why he demands sacrifices of all kinds, he needs death, so he has less to worry about the DNA strain that gets in his way of his own ego driven goals for Earth). You see of course it would please Jehovah, because Jehovah is like trying to be "GOD" of the Earth by controlling it through the manipulation of languages and races for his own sick purposes, and yet Jehovah sounds to me like some dude who is manipulating the system! Jehovah is SATAN, LUCIFER.

JEHOVAH IS THE EMBODIMENT OF EVIL!

If Noah had both strains of DNA, which I am sure he did, after the flood he became "naked" remember that means to be in intellectual ignorance, and he drank wine, got drunk, and then set up an altar, it is like Noah is driven by a psychosis in his own conscious to create an altar and sacrifice to this demiurge Jehovah, who demands death.

Like I am sure you know but this is liberating for me, which is why I am emailing you,

There are two actions going on in Genesis, one of Elohim and one of Jehovah, Elohim seems to me to be consciousness driven force, like God speaking to your conscious what to do, and Jehovah seems to be an external force driving man to do strange and bizaare things, like kill people, animals, etc on altars.

Michael, I think the Bible is encoded. I think that it is not literal, I think it is spiritual. If we view it in this context perhaps we are one step closer to revealing the truth of the Bible, and the corruption of Christianity.

last but not least,

FUCK! Jehovah Jaira!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP