Users Online Now: 1,374 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 141,408
Pageviews Today: 242,026Threads Today: 94Posts Today: 1,689
02:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do I need to become a pop-culture moron to attract a mate???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This has reached a point of total insanity.

I am good, clean-cut, law-abiding man. I am 6 foot 1, about 205 pounds, very tan and muscular. I've been told by a number of people, that I should be on the cover of a Mens Fitness magazine. In fact, my whole life, I have received complements about my appearance.

I consider myself reasonable attractive, easy to get along with, and I have a very playful sense of humor. I am kind, considerate, and helpful, to the best of my ability. I am caring, and romantic.

And yet...

Woman have absolutely ZERO interest in me. In fact, all of my friends who are intelligent, well-behaved, and treat others in the manner that they themselves wish to be treated, are the loneliest people I know. Conversely, all I see around me, are foul-mouthed scumbags, players, cheaters, con-artists, drunks, druggies, criminals, and world class assholes, with beautiful women who seem to absolutely ADORE these scuzballs.

I must say, this really makes for a cynical and pessimistic outlook on life, when all of these pop-culture clones, bots and "bad boys" seem to be all that women are interested in. Gee whizzz... I haven't even been on a date in 5 years. All because I don't have any tattoos, piercings, baggy pants, sideways hat, obnoxious car, and equally obnoxious car stereo, apparently.

I work out regularly, I eat right, take vitamins and supplements, I'm extremely hygienic, I own real estate, including a (paid for) beautiful 3 bed 2 bath home 5 minutes from some of the most beautiful beaches and headlands in the world, I've never even had a parking ticket in my life, let alone a criminal charge...

And yet...

There are guys in PRISON that get 10 times more attention from women, than I do! There are guys living under bridges that get more attention from these braindead women, than I do. Everywhere I look, these women seem to prefer the tacky no-class lowlife guys. The ones that look just like the other 100 million "cool" pop-culture dipshits.

And then these women have the audacity to cry, and act shocked, when the guy sleeps with their best friend, or punches them, or steals from them, or gets his 5th DUI, ect... ect...

Does a guy REALLY have to become one of these pierced pukes, covered in body graffiti, with no intelligence or meaningful interests, to gain the interest of a "woman"??

If so, then I'm just going to give up now, and be done with it. I'm not interested in becoming a pirate, or a slimeball. I'm not selling out my principles, just to impress an idiot.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP