Users Online Now: 2,411 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 941,951
Pageviews Today: 1,293,734Threads Today: 365Posts Today: 6,015
10:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CERN is the Bottomless pit (black hole)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message CERN may produce a Black Hole. Best way to describe a black hole back then was, bottomless pit.

Could it really be. I was reading about CERN/LHC and it just hit me. A black hole IS a bottomless pit. If man creates a black hole on Earth, we have open a bottomless pit. Read what revelations says during this period.

Rev. 9:
1: And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the Bottomless Pit.

A key to a bottomless pit. Knowledge to open this pit, or black hole.

2: And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

"He opened the bottomless pit", showing man will do this.

3: And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4: And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have NOT the seal of God in their foreheads.

10: And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11: And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

12: One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

Hebrew tongue? Is this a clue to the location of the Bottomless Pits opening? CERN/LHC lies under the Franco-Swiss border near Geneva, Switzerland.

Abaddon is the Hebrew word for 'destruction', from the verb 'abêd, he destroyed.

Apollyon means, the destroyer; the angel of the bottomless pit; Abaddon. Rev. 9:11. REVELATIONS 9:11....9:11....9/11....SEPTEMBER 11th

More clues.

Rev. 11:
7: And when they (the Two Witnesses) shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Something to watch for in the coming days

Rev. 17:
3: So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4: And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6: And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7: And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8: The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Creepy at best. When this thing is opened, people will realize and wonder if they will make it.

And then there is this. The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; Is this a clue to something superficial or what? Will it be physically seen or is it a clue to a governing force?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP