Users Online Now: 1,264 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 331,007
Pageviews Today: 439,629Threads Today: 140Posts Today: 1,962
03:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject To Israel Defense Minister Ehud Barak: Your real defense is to keep My Law, the Ten Commandments
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This was e-mailed to Ehud Barak:

7 August 2008

To the Minister of Defence Ehud Barak, of whom I met you and your wife at the Jaffa Street Post Office around 1998,

I read a report of one of your military men that Israel is safe from any missile attack because you have a Scalar Dome that will stop any missiles or planes from entering Israel's airspace.

Well, I even wrote you that if you will obey my commands of you and of keeping my Law, the Ten Commandments in your daily life I, that is, Almighty G-d Elohim, will be Israel's defense.

But you as well as the rest of this corrupt government have decided not to repent of your evil way in this government of Law-breakers so I will not answer your prayers in your time of need because of your rebellion to keep My Law, the Ten Commandments.

Well, Mr. Ehud Barak, you do not have to worry about rocket attacks, but you will have a problem as to where to get the water of life to drink.

His Servant Prophet,

Eliyahu the Tishbite

P.O. Box 53702, Main Post Office - Gladstone Street,
Limassol, CYPRUS 3317
Phone/fax 357 25585819, Cell: 99013695
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP