Users Online Now: 1,349 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 401,068
Pageviews Today: 643,411Threads Today: 184Posts Today: 3,224
06:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ponder on This...THE SEPARATION OF THE PLANETS.... INCAPABLE OF SUPPORTING HUMAN LIFE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Word of God

THE SEPARATION OF THE PLANETS.... INCAPABLE OF SUPPORTING HUMAN LIFE

Immeasurable distances separated the creations, which you see as stars in the heavens. Distances you cannot conceive and could therefore never conquer, for each individual globe is a world in itself and these worlds are separated, having totally different life spheres, always according to the structure of the planet and the
nature of its inhabitants.

You should never think that My Creative Spirit is not versatile enough to produce this. You should never think that you could ever find the same life conditions on other globes as you have on the earth you live on and still less think that these planets could offer you the living environment that is required for your existence even if you could reach such a globe.

It is an arrogant undertaking which will never succeed to ever establish contact with other planets, unless it happens in a purely spiritual manner when thought transfer from such globes takes place serving only spiritual gain but never planned just for material research.

You may well develop great abilities and be creatively productive on earth, comprehending the forces of nature and making these useful in many ways, and by virtue of your intellect you could delve deeply into the laws of nature and with all your knowledge make a name for yourselves, but your field of endeavor is and always will be on earth.

So use your intellectual knowledge to be a blessing to your fellowmen and in this you have My blessing as well, for this is in keeping with My lawful order. But you must stay in this order - you must respect the laws that I have decreed which are recognizable in every creation work.

And this includes the great separation of the planets from your earth and the isolation of each planet from the other, as evidenced by the vast vacuumos space throughout the stratosphere which is incapable of supporting human life and therefore clearly indicates that I Myself have made this separation. Because if you ever think you can overcome such obstacles, these attempts will fail and you will perish if you dare to go to such regions, which have been closed to you.

By this you only show that you are spiritually arrogant to think that you can make these laws of nature ineffective proving that you do not respect these laws or the Lawgiver and indicating that you are ripe for a total transformation of this earth. You lack the most important knowledge, that there is One over you who speaks the last Word. You fail to acknowledge this One, or you would not attempt that which the inhabitants of this earth are not entitled to, by making other planets the goal of your explorations, which are and will always remain, totally inaccessible to you.

Each planet serves the maturity of the spiritual being, and the degree of maturity of these beings are so different that they all need different creations. So the creation in which you exist can never make contact with those worlds. My creative Spirit and
creative Will has done everything in wisdom and men will never really understand what is outside their spheres, except that innumerable planets and worlds exist, which knowledge is not harmful to your soul, but any knowledge beyond this can only be given to you spiritually.

AMEN

[link to www.thepuretruth.net]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP