Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pole Shift Questions Please
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For some reason, I awoke this morning SEEKING info on the potential pole shift as discussed by many including Cayce.

What seems to be missing from all the reasons why we will likely cycle into one again (whether on 12/21/12 or not) is:

How is it likely to shift? All at one time, or more slowly?
Where would the new poles likely settle?
And, with all the flooding, tsunami activity, and massive destruction that would ensue... are there any relatively safe places to go to PRIOR to such horrific events where you have a better chance for survival?

There are some out there willing to sell this info, as if it was given only to them, but that seems morbid to me.

I release there are a lot of "if's" here. I'm looking for people who have made this a study of theirs. If this is truly a likely event, then it will be global in impact and we ALL should be discussing this. Not pretending it won't happen or wishing it away, but calming discussing the possibility, without harping on the fear energy, to discuss what are the places that in the most likely scenario could provide some survivability?

Also, those who have researched....are you planning on moving to a "safe zone" (or have you already) or will you take your chances with the rest of us?

As a mom I'm just wondering - not panicking, just looking for some educated voices to assist.

Thanks!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP