Users Online Now: 2,002 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 487,373
Pageviews Today: 830,588Threads Today: 365Posts Today: 5,562
10:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Final Call; FULLNESS OF TIME (from Final Call of Australia)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [Nota bene: I am not Final Call. dinosaurex lives in America; Final Call lives in Australia.]

[link to all-things-new.net]

Final Call:

"The Lords word to the world.

"In the beginning it was I the Lord who created the heavens and the earth. I created ALL that you see. With love I formed the trees, the animals, the birds and the seas inhabitants. With love I breathed my life into all that has breath. It was with infinite love that I formed you...Mankind..in MY image. It was with Love that I gave you dominion over the world I had created for you. The stars..the endless galaxies you now behold...the endless galaxies in their untold mirriads beyond number...I created for you to appreciate..to behold My power and My Love.

It was with Love that I laid the foundations of the heavens. It was with Love for you..before I formed you from the dust...that I purposed that you would become my brethren..my relatives in spirit...my kindred. My purposes still hold and now..at the end of the ages I stand here now to tell you..Mankind..that I will show you very shortly just who I am. For you Mankind have forgotten Me..Your Lord and Creator. The enemy has served my purposes well in making this happen for I did NOT want a race of robots..But for YOU..Mankind..to have free choice. Love is never forced..it is chosen and Love by its very definition is an action..not a feeling.

Mankind has chosen to rebel. This is why I sent my Son Jesus..Immanuel..to show you the way and to pay the debt you could not. It tore my heart to see My Son die by your hands. But with Love He laid His life down so you could choose..if you willed it..to HAVE true Life..forever. Sin has no power over you except that which you give it by NOT choosing to accept the sacrifice of My Son. In your world of today sin has become a word of days gone by. What used to be sin is now the order of the day. What used to be frowned upon only a century ago is now called "good". Mankind..you have chosen to reject My Son and embrace the lies of My enemy. BUT..this was my purpose.

In rejecting me by insisting on your own will I have the means to show you what real love and forgiveness is. Without desolation there can BE no restoration. Without pain, pleasantness cannot be appreciated. Without rebellion forgiveness means nothing. Thus I have watched you..My beloved creation..fall..in order to let you see that sin and pleasures that you call "good" will only kill you and seperate you from me forever..by an act of YOUR will..not mine. For it is NOT my will that any should perish. I take NO pleasure in the deaths of even the most wicked and evil.

Through the years I have watched and anticipated this time. How I have longed for this moment when I can show you..Mankind..that I DO exist..and not only do I exist..I LOVE YOU. I love you with a passion. I love you so much that I let you kill my only Son in order for YOUR salvation to be purchased.
If it was NOT for my Love..Mankind would have perished form the face of the earth altogether. It is MY grace and my love which has stopped many events that would have prematurley ended your reign upon the earth. It was MY love for you that kept many diseases in check so they would not spread across the planet and kill you all. It was MY love for you that has held nature back from serving the recompense to you that Mankind has asked for.

My world..which I created for you..is in much pain and longs to be free of the degradation which mankind has and is inflicting upon it. It groans under the weight of the devastations mankind inflicts.
Soon my creation will be healed and soon evil will be utterly banished from the earth for the next day.
My Beloved Mankind...how I long for the end..when I stand with you..the redeemed ones who choose to accept my offer of salvation..upon the new earth I will make for you when the last day is done.

But now..to the present time. I have given much time and had much patience with the wicked. I have let the rain fall on both good and evil. Both eat and both drink. But the time comes now when the rains will NOT fall..and there will BE no food...and your only recourse will be in me..your LORD. I will reveal myself to the world so you will KNOW who it is you must run to in the days ahead when the good times come to a sudden end. The worlds system will offer you much to keep you from running to me..they will mark you and enslave you and doom you in the process. DO NOT take their mark..for it is a choice of eternal consequences.

I am not an angry God..but I AM a JUST God. I must meet justice and give her what she demands. But justice is tempered with mercy and that is why the time will be shortened or none of you will live to see MY Government..when I show the world what a HOLY Government run by MY Son can accomplish.
Can you imagine never fearing?..NO hunger..all peace and Love..all perfection and no worries about bills and stress and time and work and such things as you chase after NOW?
Imagine a world where your children can grow strong and healthy and NOT die. Where they are safe from ALL harm and have nothing but Love for all.

This is YOUR future IF YOU CHOOSE IT!

Its real and its NOT a myth as most of you are taught now in your schools and on your TV's. I am real and I DO love you and I plan for as many who may come to share in my love for you and in the new world for eternity I will create for you. No more tears and no more pain and joy..JOY..always and forever at the un ending vista's of incredible beauty that is my entire creation both seen and unseen.
A NEW heavens..and a NEW earth..my purposes and the mystery fulfilled.

But I must warn you My beloved Mankind..that you cannot inherit My kingdom unless you believe in My Son Jesus who died so you could HAVE this choice. Without My Son..and the shedding of HIS Blood..there is no remission of Sin. No one can come to me except through My son. And whom my Son accepts as a brother..I accept as a Son. Choose well and choose soon for Mankinds time is now over.
There is no more delay. I come to take back my beloved planet in total. I have the deed to the planet..and I return to claim it. But before the new Kingdom can be established I MUST root out all evil and pour my justice out on those who destroy the earth.

What mankind has sown is about to be reaped. Mankind has sown the wind and will now reap the whirlwind. Mankind has sown destruction and will now reap desolation. In this time of reaping My wrath will be with held back in order for as many of you as will choose to do so will take your place at my side and refuse the system of the world. I will make it easy for millions to choose me because there will be no comforts left in the world except Me and no doubt that I AM who I say I AM. I will show you just how much I love..and the entire world will hear the Gospel of My Beloved Son Jesus before the great Day of my wrath.

Many upheavals are coming shortly to your world...Birthpains...many disasters and many signs in the sun and the mooon and in the stars. I will not allow these things to begin without warning signs. I promised to do this and I have been. Have you not noticed the many comets I have sent into the sun in recent years? Have you failed to notice the vast amount of stellar events in recent years? I have even hushed the sun..and calmed it..before it goes wild to give you time to notice. But shortly, for those who have no internet and no access to this information..I will send a visible sign for all the world to behold and wonder at..and you will KNOW there is a GOD in heaven.

There will be signs upon the earth as well. I will not leave you without notice or chance. I LOVE you all..and I dont WANT to see any suffer but like wayward children many WILL suffer for justice will be served by your own hand..reaping what you have sown. MY wrath will only be poured out once the righteous and those who chose me even in the midst of great troubles are removed. Then my wrath will be poured out...the moon will become blood red..the sun will cease its light..and a great and mighty hail will pummel your world..and reduce everything evil to rubble. For the ones left will not only KNOW I AM..but they will curse me to my face and refuse to repent. Thus I will pour my wrath upon the wicked and end forever the reign of evil.

I know many will ignore this warning. That is why I will give a sign in the heavens to show you I mean what I say. IN addition I will persoanlly reveal myself to ALL who repent from this time forward. This is the day..from this time..salvation will be more than repentance...it will be accomplished with a meeting with me that will leave those converted so utterly converted that NO persecution will sway them...What is mine will STAY mine. Mankind..when you believe upon MY SON..you will see ME..and I will show you who I AM.

So now brace yourselves Beloved Mankind..brace yourselves because your world will rock to and fro as drunk. The nations will rise up and terrible wars will be fought and many will perish. Food will vanish from your shelves and all luxuries will cease..and a days pay will only purchase a small loaf of bread. UNLESS you are Mine I cannot provide NOR protect because you choose to ignore my offer. I hold out my arms with Love but I will NOT go against your free will. COME to me Mankind..accept my Love..accept my provision..for I wish only that ALL of you would come. I formed each and every one of you. Not ONE HUMAN who has ever lived was a mistake..you have meaning and purpose IF you choose my ways of LOVE...and the ways My Son Jesus showed you two days ago.(two thousand years ago)

So the choice is yours beloved creation. I will allow conditions of the world from this day to decline. Many will become desperate in the days ahead..and as a result many will choose Me because safety will be found NO where else....except under my wings. You will know I am there..I will not leave you ignorant and I will remove the scales from over your eyes in an act of sovereign will to give you a fair chance to choose. Deception will be lifted from you long enough to give you a good long look at the two paths available to you.

When you stand before My throne...NO one will be able to say " I did not know"..for I am about to remove that excuse from mankind forever..for ALL will know I AM..and thus have a fair and FREE choice..to serve and follow Me..or to serve and follow Satan. There is no other choice..but you have FREE choice..GOOD..or EVIL.

In LOVE I say now...come. Whosoever is thirsty..I will give freely from the river of the water of LIFE.
I say again COME..and I will grant you the right once more to the tree of life.
And once more..and finally I say..COME..and you will live for eternity in JOY and GLORY unbounded.

IF ONLY..you will choose and follow me."

..........................................................................​.........................................................

(Today, 7:53 AM)

Final Call:

"I will also add this Plea From my very first post here. The final plea to the sheep. Its over a year old now..but NEVER has this particular word been more urgent.

One year ago there was time..now there is but seconds left.

THIS word is from Jesus...not the Father.

"PLEASE children..please..come in from the darkness now. Its time to shut the door and I must do what I have decreed in ages past. I bled for you..I died for you..and I would have done it if you were the ONLY one to ever exist..EVEN if I knew in my omnipotence that you would STILL reject me..my great love for you would still have sent me to the cross..to die for you. I would have handed you the hammer and the nails myself if I had to..all for you..just to give you the merest CHANCE to accept my love. Oh dont you yet see how great my love is? Cannot you yet fathom why my heart breaks now? I have called..and called..and called some more..in the hope that just one more might come in to the wedding feast with me."

"So many called..so few chosen. But you knew..you heard..and I gave plenty of time for my love to filter through if you had but given it a chance. I have watched over you all..my dear sheep..as a shepherd should..even knowing there were wolves in the flock..because even a wolf can be turned into a sheep if it chooses to turn. DONT you understand yet even as I close the door..that there is NO sin so GREAT..that my love is not GREATER!! Please..the latch is about to click shut..and I must be true to my own word. I must now begin what I told John about on that lonley wind swept isle so many centuries ago. It is time now for the sheep to enter into the fold for the winter comes with its final storm."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP