Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UPDATED: Attention Proof The Earth Is Flat. <<TRUTH>>
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Click on the link to get a quick visual, its old, but so is the Earth.
[link to img.photobucket.com]

The Sun and Moon are the same size as I previously quoted from Enoch's book, the Sun rides a circle around the flat Earth by 6 different gates, I could only find this link that would give you a visual, it only contain 3 separating the seasons but you'll have a good idea.
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

This link will show the reality of the Sun's journey.
[link to earthdeception.googlepages.com]

As the Sun rides its path in a circle around the Earth when closer to the center the North pole receives only day-light during that period and we experience summer in North America, and when the Sun ventures further (the big circle) its light doesn’t reach the North pole and thereby experiences only night while we experience winter.

2Enoch.Chapter 48

[1]That the sun go along the seven heavenly circles, which are the appointment of one hundred and eighty-two thrones, that it go down on a short day, and again one hundred and eighty-two, that it go down on a big day.

[2]And thus it goes close to the earth, then the earth is glad and makes grow its fruits, and when it goes away, then the earth is sad, and trees and all fruits have no florescence.

North pole is actually in the center of the flat Earth and only in the "North pole" is the 6 months day/night possible, because in the South pole as we've been taught as Antarctica is a creation of science, the south pole station of Amundsen-Scott is located close to the Ice Wall surrounding the Earth and government funded to maintain this illusion.

The North pole is the only place where 6 months of light and darkness can and has been documented, according to science if the Earth spun on her axis this could not take place. The link shows the North axis is tilted away from the Sun in Dec, thereby no day-light, and in June towards the Sun, thereby no nights, but in the March and Sept position the North axis gets half light/half night, under this failed THEORY the Earth is flat.
[link to www.physicalgeography.net]

Also, according to science theory of Earth, the Moon at some point would find herself between the Earth and Sun, this would mean that the waning and waxing crescents would only be seen in the day time, for when the Earth would spin on her axis turning away from the Sun you couldn't see the Moon's crescents, but you do, and you do at night.
[link to home.hiwaay.net]

If the Earth was round there would be flights cutting short the distances by going over the poles, click on these flight paths to discover what has been hidden from you.
[link to www.airlineroutemaps.com]

As you will note no flights take place over the poles, you can't on flat Earth, for Asia to get to North America the quickest route would be to go over the North pole, but as you can see it flies around.

I will now explain why they don't fly over the North pole even on a flat Earth, but first I want to share with you the Flat Earth map attributed to a person named Wilbur Voliva by quoting Holy scriptures.

2Enoch. Chapter 27

[1]I made foundation of light around the water, and created seven circles from inside, and imaged the water like crystal wet and dry, that is to say like glass, and the circumcession of the waters and the other elements, and I showed each one of them its road, and the seven stars each one of them in its heaven, that they go thus, and I saw that it was good.

and imaged the water like crystal wet and dry, that is to say like glass
and imaged the water like crystal wet and dry, that is to say like glass

This is the ICE WALL you see around the flat Earth, the seven circles are the Continents.

Chapter 28

[1]And then I made firm the heavenly circle, and made that the lower water which is under heaven collect itself together, into one whole, and that the chaos become dry, and it became so.

[2]Out of the waves I created rock hard and big, and from the rock I piled up the dry, and the dry I called earth, and the midst of the earth I called abyss, that is to say the bottomless, I collected the sea in one place and bound it together with a yoke.

and the midst of the earth I called abyss
and the midst of the earth I called abyss

The abyss is where the Fallen Angels are heading, it is also the North pole and for the time being GOD has capped it (off) with ice, the fallen angels when designing our world made it that when they would be flying around the globe they did not want to see the abyss as a reminder of where they'd be going so they carefully structured the paths around the North pole.

These Are The Days Of Noah.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP