Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Criss Angel is Satan... PROOF!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message or possibly just one of his minions... ok on with the "proof"....

1. his name. Criss Angel... Criss = Christ, and then Angel. Christ Angel... a claim only a demon or the Devil himself would make!

2. his trade. magic!! illusion? sure, some of it. but only what he plans to show us to convince us that he is another David Copperfield. truth is, most of his magic is just that! evil magic! very "Anti-Christ" if you ask me.

3. his show. Mind Freak. enough said.

4. his appearance and charm. he has soo many fans, followers even. he is adored and worshiped by many... hm. his dark beauty is unmistakable and he is incredibly at ease in front of the public. they eat him up.

5. his slight "lisp". just as i would imagine a snake would speak over a forked tongue. ah, serpent Criss....

6. evil resides in evil. where his main show is and where he makes most of his money? Las Vegas baby! Sin City. where else would a devil be most comfortable?

7. just got to his website! if you click to get more information about his new show Criss Angel: Believe (hm???) the header is "The Time Has Come For Loyal Worldwide". self explanatory!!

8. imagery. again, i refer to his website www.crissangel.com. the first thing you see is Criss, our Demon, floating at the top, arms outstretched looking very deathly and gothic. what better way to deceive than to be so obvious its not even funny? geez, just look at any of his imagery.

9. quotes from his site...

"Criss has been both the #2 and #1 most searched name on Yahoo.com in consecutive weeks"
"Criss Angel's overwhelmingly dominates the internet as his demonstrations have been viewed on YouTube.com a staggering 5 times more frequently than David Blaine and 10 times more frequently than David Copperfield. CrissAngel.com is visited by more unique visitors each month than any magician in internet history. Criss' merchandise sales have exceedingly surpassed any artist of his kind and rival the most influential artists in any music genre today."
"Without a doubt, Criss Angel is single-handedly responsible for magic's most recent resurgence in popular culture."

10. i have no ten but nine was lonely :)

this thread is open for comments!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP