Users Online Now: 1,711 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 548,642
Pageviews Today: 852,136Threads Today: 337Posts Today: 4,526
09:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject White Dove -what does it mean if one lands in your yard?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A couple of years ago, a white dove landed in my yard. What I think is odd about that, is that I was living 15 miles out in the sticks at the time, where you don't find doves or pigeons; lots of quail but no doves or pigeons. Another friend who also has intuitive talent, also had one land in his yard. He's up the scale with his talent though, he can turn lights off and on by focusing, but he also got very bad headaches.

Yesterday, my neighbor who is an intuitive had a gray dove (baby) land in her yard.

She also had a dream regarding chaos, SWAT teams, and much gunfire in the streets around her, in the dream. She also said that a man wearing camo came to her door, but she was afraid to open it, in the dream. She pretty much had one those dreams which many of us already have had.

Now, when it comes to TEOTWAWKI, she's a naive as they come, so her having such a dream is also odd.

If anybody knows anything about a meaning to having a white dove appear on your property, please share I would be very interested to learn about it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP