Users Online Now: 2,046 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 386,892
Pageviews Today: 614,244Threads Today: 213Posts Today: 3,064
07:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PALIN'S SECOND AFFAIR? SISTER MOLLY ACCUSED SARAH OF BANGING HER EX-HUSBAND TOO!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Pot calling kettle black
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 2008-07-18 19:50.
I thought infidelity was considered cool in the Palin family. Didn't Todd's dad get caught banging a string of his married secretaries in Palmer and Copper?

and didnt todd sale his
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 2008-07-18 20:52.
and didnt todd sale his business due to sarah banging his business partner. and didnt molly accuse sarah of banging her first husband jack mccann. yeah they are sure holier than though. You must go to that cult church they attend where as long as you dont admit it then you dont do it, but lets sit around and judge all the ones that make mistakes and own up to it. I think you will find it hard to find a court room in the state of alaska that will mix up infidelity with your ability to be a parent. Can you not see how mixed up and twited it must be to live in that family. Shame on yourself, the God i worship says something about throwing stones !!!!!!!!!!!!! HHHUUUMMM

Andrew, as a (former) Palin supporter I thank you
Submitted by gcp (not verified) on Fri, 2008-07-18 16:48.
I am glad that someone brought this all to the surface. Is it safe to assume that you'll be discussing this issue on KBYR tomorrow?

Thread: LET'S ALL TAKE A MINUTE TO READ WHAT ALASKANS WERE SAYING ABOUT PALIN BACK IN JULY....REPUBS, YOU MIGHT WANT TO IGNORE THESE POSTS
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP