Users Online Now: 2,270 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 569,664
Pageviews Today: 914,462Threads Today: 367Posts Today: 5,891
09:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BAKING SODA/MAPLE SYRUP CURES PSORIASIS, FINGERNAIL FUNGUS!!! CANCER!?!?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A FEW WEEKS AGO, i read on this site some links about curing cancer with a mix of 3 maple syrup to 1 baking soda cooked for 5 minutes.

i have had several bouts of skin cancer and the day after i consumed my first batch of this mix i saw a video link from this site about how cancer is a fungus and can be considered similar to psoriasis.

after 5 days using this mix about 4 times - i noticed that the psoriasis and sometimes bleeding sores that had been on my ear (where ear meets skull) had almost totally disappeared after being a miserable pain for over 5 years.
only a few bits of cracked skin left and soon after the dandruff/psoriasis that had been flaking off of my entire scalp since junior high school was COMPLETELY GONE.

i have had very bad fingernail fungus in past and when i started this (not associating it yet with fungus) i only had a small patch under one finger nail. when i noticed the other psoriasis had disappeared and had seen the fungus/cancer vidi by that italian doctor, i trimmed as much of the fingernail back -- and no additional fungus has occured there.

I approached this cure as a cheap preventative cure to balance my blood ph against future skin cancers. but it has totally erased several fungus problems (psoriasis is a fungus according to some docs) ive had for years and even decades almost immediately.

baking soda and maple syrup are relatively cheap and are food worth a try for any fungus or cancer.

have also got cayenne and fresh lemons which i will try to mix with the baking soda and syrup for experiments

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP