Users Online Now: 2,121 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 410,570
Pageviews Today: 683,269Threads Today: 249Posts Today: 4,285
09:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AIG played a major role in the collosal thefts from the WTC as the Towers fell
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Why would anyone in their right mind invest in AIG when
AIG played a major role in the collosal thefts from the WTC as the Towers fell? It appears AIG was set up for just that purpose.

snips>AIG's role in 911

"Government announces $85 billion loan to save AIG"

Merrill Lynch...
Morgan Stanley...
AIG...
what then were Marsh and AIG doing, and why did they need to leverage technologies that no other commercial entity on the face of the earth needed to conduct business? ...
Sept 11 deadline...
fiscal anomalies with respect to the Marsh.com project...
the executive in question, whose name I will not disclose here, is intimately affiliated with the Council on Foreign Relations

(TRACK 5)

In 2000 I worked for a software development entity called SilverStream Software.

...SilverStream had built internet transactional and trading platforms for Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Banker's Trust, Alex Brown, Morgan Stanley; to name a few. I was responsible for these accounts at one time or another. Coincidently, several of these companies purchased space in the World Trade Center and simultaneously completed disaster-recovery and business continuance implementations just prior to 9-11.

And hopefully, you're already somewhat familiar with the roles that these financial institutions played on 9-11, and if you include Marsh & McLennan, and another client of mine in 2001, AIG, on the list: you pretty much have the major players involved in the financial aspect of the 9-11 fraudulent trading activity. You might also have noticed the hidden information regarding Marsh on the bottom half of the screen approximately 6 ½ minutes into Loose Change.

I didn't realize the scope of these connections myself, until about a month after 9-11

...If you're interested in researching what I just mentioned about the financial institutions involved, just Google Buzzy Krongard + A.B. Brown, and you'll see the connections to our Intelligence Community.

...SilverStream provided a specific type of connectivity that was used to link AIG and Marsh & McLennan- the first two commercial companies on the planet to employ this type of transaction- and in fact Marsh was presented with something called the ACORD Award in the summer of 2001 for being the first Commercial Corporation to do so… and what you should take away from that is this: it means that no other companies were doing this type of transaction, so the question in your mind should be- what then were Marsh and AIG doing, and why did they need to leverage technologies that no other commercial entity on the face of the earth needed to conduct business?

Due to the nature of the Marsh.com Project, when I closed the deal in October of 2000, no product was delivered, per se- but the fact that my company did not have a "product" to "sell", did not present a challenge to SilverStream, whose executives invented a way to take over a million dollars from Marsh up-front, before we had even started to build the project on-site inside of the North Tower.

Once securing the contract, SilverStream then stationed approximately 30-40 developers at Marsh, and this team was led by 2-3 managers, with whom I liaised to ensure delivery of the “solution” that was promised.

The development team regularly worked late into the night if not all night, and sometimes worked 7 days a week in order to adhere to Marsh's indicated pre-Sept 11 deadline.

Now, while I was good friends with a few of the developers, many of these developers I did not know, not even as acquaintances. I do however; have documents which reflect the names of many of these people, and their corresponding timesheets.

I first noticed fiscal anomalies with respect to the Marsh.com project, when I was in a meeting on the 98th floor in October of 2000

...I brought my concerns up to executives inside of SilverStream, and I was urged to keep quiet and mind my own business. I went to an executive at Marsh, and he advised me to do likewise¦ but THEN I mentioned it to a few executives at Marsh who I could trust- like Gary Lasko¦and Kathryn Lee, Ken Rice, Richard Breuhardt, John Ueltzhoeffer- people who became likewise concerned that something untoward was going on.
The concerned colleagues I just mentioned, were murdered on September 11th, and the executives who expressed dismay at my concerns, are alive and free today because of it.

I feel that it's no coincidence, as the Marsh Executive who urged me to drop my line of inquiry made sure that his personnel, who I just mentioned, were in the office bright and early for a global conference call before the staff meeting upon which I was to intrude… a conference call which I was informed this executive in question conducted but attended from the safety of his Upper West Side apartment.

Although I'm getting ahead of myself again… I will mention that the executive in question, whose name I will not disclose here, is intimately affiliated with the Council on Foreign Relations

[link to www.rinf.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP