Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ANNUNAKI used Sasquatch/Bigfoor DNA not chimp/ape
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have read a lot on this site, even today on the black/white thread that we were cloned using the egg from the chimpanzee, and some are saying the Ape. I remember when I studied the Sumerian translations, the Sumerians clearly described the creature the egg was taken from. As far as I can recall, very little was written on this. Z. Sitchin does include this in his Earth Chronicles series.

this is from memory, but it is accurate.

The creature the Annunaki would hunt and keep in the labs for the genetic breeding programs were so large and powerful, the Annunaki hunters were very frightened by this creature. the Sumerians wrote that the Large creature would find the Annunaki traps and release the various animals caught. It also stated that the annunaki were physically no match for these large animals and they fled at the mere sight of them when not in captivity.

The Sumerians never state which animal it was exactly. But, the annunaki were very large themselves, standing 8 feet and taller, and weighing several hundred pounds. I can quickly discount the chimps and small apes, and also the Ape. I think the creature described is more menacing than an ape. Plus the human genome project discounts the African ape form being our ancestrial egg donar.

I theorize that the bigfoot creature, possibly standing 8-12 feet tall in our recent past, and up to 18 feet tall 400,000 years ago when the Annunaki were hunting them would be the creature we came from. It would also help explain the apparent cover up on the bigfoot topic.
If the Dna was studied, I think we would find a closer match, much closer than chimps.

An 18-22 foot tall Giganta-pithicus would have been a brutal killing machine. Something akin to a real life King Kong. If King Kong could kill two or three T-rex's in CGI, how hard would it be to kill a couple of annunaki hunters?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP