Users Online Now: 2,014 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,028,704
Pageviews Today: 1,424,363Threads Today: 391Posts Today: 6,789
11:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Toilet Seat Debate............ Up or Down ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know, I will probably get flamed by a bunch of women. But flame on, don't you like to be aware of your surroundings???

1.) Why on earth would you ever sit down on a toilet without looking back? You don’t know what’s there. Even if your man is a good boy 100% of the time and leaves the seat down, why do you just decide to sit down without looking ? Why would you want to take that chance? What is the harm of simply glancing back ?

2.) Men don’t usually complain about women leaving the seat down. Why is it such a big deal whether the seat is up or down ? Who effing cares ? If it’s up, all you gotta do is move it down with the flick of your wrist. If it’s down, simply lift it up. I don’t understand why men and women get into huge arguments and why some marriages are strained because of this.

I have also heard many women complain about going out to eat and using the bathroom, and accidentally sitting in pee on the seat because the last person didn’t clean up. WHY would you blindly trust a stranger in the bathroom to clean up ? Why on earth would you not glance back for a second to see if the toilet is clean enough to put paper on ?

Have we all become that lazy ? It’s your ass. Protect it by looking back at the seat.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP