Users Online Now: 2,146 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,042,389
Pageviews Today: 1,873,726Threads Today: 818Posts Today: 14,376
09:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject REINHARDT ...post your questions for him here.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been receiving a lot of questions via e-mail and other threads so I wanted to make a thread to gather all them here. During the meet-ups, I will present as many of them as possible....

ICE
User ID: 511202
1)Reinhardt, if I may ask, what is your intent with all of this? If it is to warn us, why remove information? If it's to educate us, why so cryptic?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 248835
1) I can't find what the wellcare scam paid for. Or if it paid for anything. Lining the pockets of some only?

WIZ
User ID: 396868
1) Is the mission a theocratic one-world government?
2) Are these CEO's who commit crimes doing it as a sacrifice for the Holy See?
3) The evangelicals and Catholics must be conspiring at the top levels. Was the Reformation a smokescreen?
4) Why openly convert to Catholicism if so?

Anonymous
1) For the folks that are at a financial disadvantage currently, is there a productive direction this information can take them?

User ID: 511939
1) What do mean by "bridges"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 509821
1)"Pay attention to lame duck se$$ions."
how do you Paraphrase this? Is it related to congress only ?

sy5551
User ID: 512726
1) (snip)..so my question is, for me to really start doing my research, I would like to know where I could find books that would give me an accurate perception of history? and tell it how it's supposed to be?
2) I would like to know what the significance of the Vatican is in all of this, what is the point of religion in this whole debacle?
3) Is it to mislead the hens? And if so why do these people who are rich beyond our wildest imaginations see religion as such an important aspect in life?
4) Why are most central bankers Jewish if the Vatican is so heavily involved?
5) What do you think is going to happen when Legatus meets on October 2-4?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 433665
1)Who is Reinhardt?????????????????
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP