Users Online Now: 2,120 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,202,760
Pageviews Today: 2,008,701Threads Today: 799Posts Today: 13,856
08:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Was Jesus an Annunaki incarnate?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am beginning to wonder because of the many parallels between the coming of the "kingdom of God" (the "New Jerusalem") and the New World Order(NWO)takeover by the Annunaki/Anakim.

Rev. 21:2 says "I saw the Holy City, the New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband." Also Christians are told by Jesus to pray "Thy kingdom come". If it is true that the Annunaki agenda is to take over the Earth with their NWO because their planet Nibiru is dying, then is it possible that they went so far as to create a human hybrid (Jesus) which they implanted into Mary (after abducting her), with the express purpose of getting people to accept this takeover as a beautiful event? Those who are familiar with the Annunaki know that they love to create hybrids to incarnate into.

Ancient drawings depict UFO craft hanging around Jesus. Is it possible that the "angels" who ministered to him were actually Annunaki aliens egging him on to complete this mission? Could it be that Jesus was "implanted" or otherwise duped into believing that he was God, and that he had this ultra-important mission to fulfill, when in fact he was being manipulated by the Annunaki/Satans?

Matt. 24:29 says "Immediately after the distress of those days 'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. Then the SIGN of the Son of Man will appear in the sky." It has been said that when viewed from Earth by the naked eye, Nibiru appears as a cross in the sky due to the debri orbiting it. Could this be the "sign" spoken of in this passage of scripture? Is it no coincidence that Nibiru means "Planet of the CROSSing? Is it no coincidence either that Annunaki means "those who from heaven to Earth came?

It is also said that the close proximity of Nibiru has a tendency to wreak havoc on our planet. Could this be the changes in the sun, moon and planets spoken of in the above passage?

I am a Christian and these things have been pressing upon my mind lately. I have found many other clues that there just isn't room to put here. I would be interested in discussing this issue with others who have researched this subject as I have.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP