Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How to meet an alien or become a contactee
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey Guys,

With such a diverse populace here at GLP, one can not help but consider how many of us have had an Alien encounter! Personally, I would love to meet someone from another world, someone who has traveled the stars and is concerned with things bigger than the generally self serving attitudes and petty concerns of most people one meets these days...

I am an inventor of advanced technology, at least on this planet. I have multiple patents and products interesting to our government and a number of NATO allies. While I may not be the brightest star in our galaxy, I can most definitely hold my own with multiple lectures and television appearances under my belt...

As a teenager I spent countless hours sitting on top of my trans am with a pillow on the windshield just staring up at the stars on many a clear night. I have seen more shooting stars, and moving objects than I can count!

For years, I have pondered what it would be like to meet someone from another planet, or looking out the window of a craft while we went for a joy ride... I even lived just miles from Howard Menger, knowing some of the same people and offering anything in my repituar just to get a few minutes with the man in the hopes of hearing some of his stories first hand. Unfortunately he was very old and not in the best of health when I finally realized we had mutual friends, and I never got the chance. Though I have talked with friends who witnessed some of his devices first hand and heard multiple stories about the amazing things he could do with them.

On a side note, does anyone know how to spell Repituar? I can not find it for the life of me...

Anyways, I have a decent sized piece of land, with close to an acre of clear grass with no trees in 1 part where anyone would be more than welcome to land a craft and come knock on the door if they wished.

I have always been envious of men like Billy Meyers, and Howard Menger and their contact with beings from another place.

If anyone has any pointers on how to meet nice cool aliens, please NO Eat ME or enslave me aliens, I would really like to hear from you.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, and if you truly can help me, I will put all the resources at my disposal towards the fulfillment of any noble effort you may have.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP