Users Online Now: 1,957 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 8,917
Pageviews Today: 11,669Threads Today: 5Posts Today: 51
12:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MARTIAL LAW... IT MAY COME ... BUT>>>>>> do not fear our FORE FATHERS ENVISIONED JUST SUCH A SCENERIO
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Our Military is designed in such a manner that the Vast majority of our Fighting forces are NAtional Guard and Reservists that live in their Hometowns....

Our System was set up SPECIFICALLY to combat a military takeover of the government ....

By setting up the majority of our nations troops as as National Guard and Reserve Units that live in their HOMETOWNS .... all across the nation ...

IT was designed so that these very same Military personel
Would not adhere to a Defacto Coup and Protect the civilian populations in which they live and work.

Im not entirely Sold that an imminent suspension of the constitution is upon us ... but I do see the unraveling of our cival liberties over the past 40 years and it cant help but culminate into a showdown eventually with the population....

But even if it happens in the next month as some on this board are pushing ... I can PROMISE you that within weeks youll have 80% of the military of our country questioning whats going on .... and eventually see the madness and side with the america people and our constitution ... CIVAL WAR? maybe becuase I can promise you every states national guard and reserve units will never ALLOW a military takeover from ACTIVE forces and I really feel that even most active duty would have deep reservations about whats going on ....

SO DONT FEAR your home town guard and reservists will never let the doomsday scenarios happen ....

signed

SSG X
Texas National Guard
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP