Users Online Now: 1,992 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,127,483
Pageviews Today: 1,974,367Threads Today: 758Posts Today: 15,142
09:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UPDATE ~ RUMOR OR TRUE? US attorney's office in Chicago is looking into a RICO investigation of ACORN ~ AND the Obama campaign
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Update: I did a google search on this story and found more about it at Free Republic. The thread is 350 pages long and there is some meat to the rumor. The entire DNC and Dem leader all the way up are said to be involved. See my post below from Free Republic article.
------------------------

You know these online betting sites where you can buy stock in the outcome of a sports contest or an event such as a presidential election? Last night somebody bet big on Obama to lose, in about a 20 minute period, his stock was at about 70 to 74, and it went down to the low sixties within a 20-minute period before it rebounded. Somebody was shorting Obama. This came on the heels of a rumor circuiting -- not my rumor; it's out there that the US attorney's office in Chicago is looking into a RICO investigation of ACORN and the Obama campaign. RICO is the racketeering legislation, or statute. Now, right now it is just a rumor, and I haven't seen any more about it since late last night, early this morning. I'm not drawing any correlation between what happened on this Intrade site with this rumor. But all of the cheating that's going on, the fundraising, $4 million has been raised by people that nobody can identify because Obama found a little loophole out there in McCain-Feingold that if you contribute less than $200 bucks, you don't have to mention your name. People are donating from all over the world, apparently, and there are people like Goodwill or Dogood, whatever, multiple places. They also found now the Dallas Cowboys roster registered to vote by ACORN in Missouri as well as Nevada. Cleveland, Cuyahoga County looking into this, Indianapolis, 105% of the population of Indianapolis is registered to vote.

RUSH
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP