Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HOLY CRAPOLA .... SILVER / GOLD vanishing from the market
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ive been buying GOLD and SILVER for over 24 months now

every 3 months i had been buying the same amount

1 - 1000 dollar face bag of 90% silver us coins
10 ounces of gold in 1/10 - 1/4 - 1/2 and 1 ounce american eagles and krugerands

.... there has never been a problem until Tried to order this quarters batch today....

My regular dealer APMEX was out of all 90% coins and Eagles and Kruggerands ... i was like dam thats wierd...

I proceeded to just go /shrug ill just get them from MONEX or BLANCHARD ETC this time .... NO ONE HAS THEM

NO ONE HAS THEM

NO ONE HAS THEM

let that sink in a minute!!!!!

now if they are all out of stock and have back orders ...

there is two strange and scary thoughts that come to my mind...

1.) the gold and silver run is ON!!!

2.) but gold and silver particularly SILVER is way down this month .... how the f&^k is it down if you cant even buy it now!!! sounds like MANIPULATION by TPTB through Short selling so the real run on gold and silver is not percieved by the general public til its to late

hope im wrong but for me not to be able to order my regular order ANYWHERE is STRANGE .... STRANGE INDEED

Idol1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP