Users Online Now: 3,125 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,095,410
Pageviews Today: 2,060,382Threads Today: 982Posts Today: 18,177
10:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ed Hale confirms they are in possession of Certified copies of Obama Kenya Birth Certificate. 3 people risked their lives to get them.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Kenya Birth Certificate
Name: Ed Hale
Date Posted: Oct 11, 08 - 7:36 PM
IP Address: xx.xxx.xx.xxx
State your in Texas

Message: I guess the time has come to set the story about Obama Kenya Birth Certificate. I hosted Phil Berg on our No Obama Talk show on August 21, 2008. We then had Phil back on August 28, 2008. At that time I was contacted by one of the HCSFJM member by phone who told me that they were a importer/exporter and they had connection in Kenya. I talked to this person and also talk to Phil about it. We then discussed a plan on how to get the BC to the USA. We knew that Obama would do anything to stop this. We decide that Caren and I would be the decoy. We would announce that this BC would be shipped to Carens work place. Actually the BC was never coming to us. Our member was able to find the BC and it cost $1000.00 to get. There was 3 copies of the BC sent to the USA via 3 different carries to 3 different people.

HCSFJM had a member very near Phil and this was the primary target. I received a email on September 14,2008 from our member. The email said "The packages are on their way". I knew that the BC had been secured and was enroute to the USA. 3 days later I received another email that said "The package has been delivered". I knew that our member had deliver the BC to Phil. In addition to Kenya BC, there is 3 certified statement from people who stated they were present when Obama was born. We are seek additional information at this time about Obama US BC. I have had a person who has looked at the "vault" book for Obama original BC form Hawaii. It does not exist.

All Phil Berg want is to have a court hearing and he will introduce that Kenya BC. I have a copy of that BC but I will not post it till I am cleared by Phil.

Do you remember when Phil made the statement on our show "He would talk to the real media which was us". Now you know why we are able to get Phil on about any time we need him.

Very few people knew about this, Caren, Phil, our 2 HCSFJM members and myself. We had security on this that was unbelievable. No it is a matter of time before Phil get into court. Relax Folks, Obama will never be the president of this country as long as we have people who are willing to put their lives on the line for this great country. I will reveal in due time who those 2 great American (HCSFJM member) in due time. They must remain in limbo as of now for their own security.

I want to thank all of you for your support of this web site. Without you, this would never had occured. When I was talkign about starting a radio show, I had several people tell me I was crazy, but I guess the joke is now on them. I want to thanks the millions of people who listen to me and the gang every weekdday night. Today I am the proudest American alive.

[link to pub36.bravenet.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP