Users Online Now: 1,008 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 143,985
Pageviews Today: 241,940Threads Today: 105Posts Today: 2,036
04:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HELP!!! I'm Starting to HATE my Step Kids!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The last 5 days have been very stressful for me. I need to vent.

I have been extremely ill for the past 9 months and my step kids (2 boys ages 11 and 15) know it. I even left my accounting practice 3 months ago.

Anyway, the youngest one never shuts up...honestly his mouth never stops! He complains and whines about EVERYTHING. Most weekends I feel like crying because his voice literally makes my ears want to bleed.

For over a year now they have been told to put their dishes in the dishwasher after they eat. Those fucking assholes have to be TOLD G'DAMNED MEAL to put the dishes in the sink or they won't do it. They supposedly are very bright kids. They do no pick up after themselves WHAT SO EVER ANY TIME. If they do manage to do something helpful around the house they do it soooooooooo fucking half assed it wasn't even worth the effort they put into it.

The oldest only comes out of his room and off his computer for meals. Then he stays up all nights on the weekend. He'll come downstairs and make himself all these elobrate things to eat and then leave ME the fucking dishes!

I love my husband more than anything, I've tried to talk to him, he tries to make changes, but the kids never do. I feel sooooooooooooooo frustrated and angry I don't know what to do.

They are allowed to live like total and utter pigs at their mom's house because she does not cook or clean.

Talking, taking money out of their allowance and punishing doesn't seem to matter. What can I do!?! I can't take it anymore.

Should I start giving them half asssed meals? Should I feed them on their half assed washed plates? I do their laundry and they throw them all over their room and then complain to their Dad they have no clean clothes.

HELP!!! I have been very ill as well.

Kids today are soooo lazy and so entitled. I feel like running down the street screaming! I'd like to smack the living Hell out of the youngest one, but know I can't.

Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP