Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Forced Sexual Intercourse During Male Alien Abduction
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message May the reader please be advised that the following article contains controversial and mature subject matter, which may NOT be appropriate for younger readers. Written as an editorial by a friend of Para-Researchers who wishes to remain anonymous at this time.

This abduction predates the Betty and Barney Hill encounter by four years. However, this story didn't surface until about the same time as the Hill case and was overshadowed by it. It is not well known outside UFO circles but it seems to be making the rounds again. It is also an extremely strange story. I remember reading about it way back then. I may not have believed it, but it stuck in my mind.

In 1957, 23 year old Antonio Villas Boas was a Brazilian farmer by trade. For several nights he and his brother had seen strange lights in the sky with one coming so close to their home that they had to close the shutters on the windows to keep the light out. Antonio was ploughing a field alone one night to avoid the heat of the day, when suddenly a UFO approached and landed near him. His tractor had died so he tried to run for it. Several small humanoid creatures captured him and took him into the saucer.

read more

[link to www.pararesearchers.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP