Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject crazy girl just beat me up
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I posted yesterday Thread: breaking up with needy girl about breaking up with this needy girl. Anyways, this morning she's calling me non stop but I keep ignoring her calls. Finally, she comes over to my place and I see her on the street as I was coming back from the store. Anyways, it gets into this protracted conversation about why I wanted to break up, why things weren't working, she was blaming me for being only concerned about myself and not her feelings. Finally, I start getting impatient as I want the conversation to end and say I'm going back inside now, I don't want to talk to her anymore etc. and turn away and start walking away. Then she grabs me by the arm, turns me around and clocks me full force in the chin with her fist. I'm a little stunned but turn around again and walk away as she starts jumping on my back and hitting me on the head. I push her away as I make it to my apartment door and tell her she's crazy and to get off me or I'll call the cops. Then she starts throwing things from her purse at me as I go through the door.

So, neck and jaw is sore now and perhaps a little dazed. Well, I at least know now I can take a good hit.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP