Users Online Now: 1,966 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 574,646
Pageviews Today: 960,095Threads Today: 292Posts Today: 5,533
10:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FUCK YOU BIBLE FUCKER!!! YOU ARE THE MOST STUPIDE PEOPLE AND BLIND PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I AM FUCKING SICK OF YOUR FUCKING ATTITUDE TO BLINDLY BELIEVE IN A BOOK THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE IT COMES FROM, WHO WROTE IT, WHEN IT HAS BEEN WROTE, WHAT IT WENT THROUGH IN THE MIDDLE AGES.
THAT'S JUST PLAINLY RIDICULOUS!

I AM FUCKING SICK OF YOUR ATTITUDE TO JUST BRUSH ASIDE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING THAT DOES NOT "FIT" WITH THE BIBLE, INSTEAD OF THINKING "HEY, THEY MAY BE RIGHT! LET'S SEE INTO IT!"

You are talking about truth but you are just the ANTIPODE of truth with your BLIND STUCK UP MIND!
You are STUCK on the SAME FUCKING IDEAS.
You brush aside EVERYTHING that do not fit with your FUCKING BIBLE.
HOW CAN YOU EXPECT TO FIND THE REAL TRUTH IF THIS TRUTH IS NOT IN THE IDEAS YOU KEEP STICKING WITH?!!!?
Yeah, you will tell me that you don't need to go see somewhere else for truth since the Bible is the word of god and therefore it's the absolute truth.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS BOOK IS THE WORD OF GOD?! HOW!? BECAUSE THE BOOK SAYS SO?! If a Harry Potter Book said that what was written in it was absolute reality, that if you did not believe in it, god would send you to hell, WOULD YOU HAVE BELIEVED IT?!
YOU HAVE THE SAME FUCKING JUDGEMENT WITH THE BIBLE. THE BIBLE SAYS THAT IT'S REALITY, THAT GOD WILL SEND YOU TO HELL ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE HIS WORD THAT IS IN THIS BOOK.

YOUR MIND IS SO FUCKING CLOSED THAT NO WAY THE REAL, FULL, COMPLETE TRUTH CAN EVER ENTER IT! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT STUPIDITY IS!
TO BE UNWILLING TO LEARN AND UNWILLING TO LET OLD BELIEFS AND OLD CONCEPTS ASIDE!

You ARE and you KEEP CHOOSING to be IGNORANT because you LACK BALLS, because you are WEAK! Becoming a truth seeker (a REAL one) requires steel balls, because the first step to be a truth seeker is to admit that your actual beliefs are probably WRONG!

HOW MANY OF YOU, Bible Fetishists have ever taken a SERIOUS look in a belief NOT wrote in the Bible with the REAL intent to find BETTER answer to your questions, with the REAL intent to find TRUTH since FAR FROM BEING IMPOSSIBLE that this Truth is SOMEWHERE ELSE than in the Bible!?
I am DEAD CERTAIN that most of you have NEVER EVER done that, because you were just fucking AFRAID of what you fucking STUPID, JUDGER and UNFAIR GOD would think and do of you.
You are MINDLESS.
You have NO JUDGEMENT.
You are fucking WEAK because you can't overcome this STUPID FEAR of god, hell, whatever damnation you believe into that was INDUCED BY MAN ITSELF TO KEEP YOU CALM AND UNDER CONTROL, TO KEEP YOU FROM FINDING THE REAL TRUTH THAT WOULD SET YOU FREE FROM THEIR FEAR BASED CONTROL.

YOU CANNOT CONTROL SOMEONE WHO IS NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING

On top of that, you are just fucking IDIOT and MASOCHIST to think that if there is a god, IT IS VENGEFUL AND WILLING TO CONDEMN YOU FOR THE ETERNITY IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE A BOOK.
How in the most COMMON SENSE, could it be like that?!!?
How can you even think that it's LOGICAL that a god would act and think LIKE THAT?
THIS IS JUST FUCKING STUPID!!! AND YET YOU BLINDLY BELIEVE THIS STUPIDITY!
Why, if there is a god, would it throw in a lake of fire on the judgement day those who lived somewhere in the middle of Africa, completely cut from any Bible related teachings!?
BECAUSE IT'S FAIR!? WHY would a god "punish", or WHY wouldn't Jesus save someone because of his disbelief when it would be GOD'S FAULT not to have sent these people the proper opportunities and ""knowledge"" required to believe?
THE GOD YOU BELIEVE INTO IS PUNISHING PEOPLE FOR HIS OWN MISTAKES?!

Why, if there is a god, couldn't it just DON'T GIVE A FUCK if you don't believe a BOOK or WRITINGS, BOTH being a HUMAN INVENTION, if you are INTELLIGENT, KNOWLEDGEABLE, LOGICAL AND SANE ENOUGH to think that Jesus probably never existed or that he did existed, but not in the way a fucking book says, if you don't believe that Jesus will come to save you, if you don't believe the shit you are told, AS LONG AS YOUR INTENTIONS ARE GOOD?!
Is your god THAT MUCH RETARDED to ""punish"" people who do not believe in god who still have GOOD INTENTIONS based on their OWN CONVICTION, rather than people who have good intentions based on the fear of what their god will do to them if they don't!??!
I, ME, MYSELF, CAN EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH ILLOGICAL SUCH AN IDEA IS.
If there is a god, (NOT) sorry, but I DON'T THINK HE WOULD BE THAT MUCH STUPID.

The same thing stand for sending some people to heaven.

And PLEASE, don't tell me that "OOOOH THOSE ARE TESTS THAT GOD SENDS IN YOUR LIFE TO SEE IF YOU ARE WORTHY OF HIM AND HEAVEN! HE WANTS TO SEE IF YOUR FAITH IS STONG ENOUGH TO BELIEVE SOMETHING THAT IS COMPLETELY STUPID AND AT THE OPPOSITE OF ALL LOGICAL CONCEPTS."
I will just answer "FUCK YOU, GO KILL YOURSELF HOPELESS SHEEPTARD"

YES! GO KILL YOURSELF! YOU ARE USELESS IN THIS WORLD!

And now you will stupidly say "Omg why so much hate?! I send you love and I hope that god may help you" or you will say that I'm possessed by the devil... whatever.
1) STICK YOU GOD UP YOUR ASS
2) You are ROTTING THIS WORLD with your BLINDNESS, SHEEPNESS and STUPIDITY! NO ONE would fucking need a fucking catholic's love and hope for salvation if this world was CLEAR FROM ALL CORRUPTION, LIES AND STUPIDITY.
YOU ARE PART OF THE FUCKING PROBLEM. Those that willingly corrupt this world are USING YOU! YES! THEY ARE USING YOU!!! They are using your IGNORANCE and your BLINDNESS and your STUPID FAITH because they know that this attitude is making ZOMBIES of YOU. They know that as long as you will believe in the shit you believe in, you will do NOTHING against them!!! The only thing you will do is "HOPE FOR THEM TO BE SAVED BY JESUS OMG!" or "WAIT FOR THE JUDGEMENT DAY WHEN GOD WILL SEND THEM TO HELL".

THEY KNOW THAT AS LONG AS YOU WILL WILLINGLY BE BLIND, IGNORANT, STUPID, AS LONG AS YOU WON'T TRY TO FIND THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE INVISIBLE SIDE OF THIS WORLD, ABOUT THE INVISIBLE LAWS THAT RULE THIS PHYSICAL WORLD, ABOUT HOW GOD/UNIVERSE/THE SOURCE REALLY WORKS AND WANTS THINGS, ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH, YOU ARE NOT A THREAT.
YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU ARE ALLOWING THIS WORLD TO ROT BECAUSE YOUR STUPID BELIEFS ARE MAKING ZOMBIES OF YOU! THINKING THAT GOD WILL DO ALL THE JOB AFTER DEATH, YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING BUT HOPE FOR SALVATION! YOU ARE USELESS IN THIS WORLD! YOU MAKE IT EASY FOR THEM TO ROT THIS WORLD! YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

This is exactly why I would be glad to know you dead along with your stupid beliefs.

STUPIDITY IS A VIRUS THAT CAN BE SPREAD. QUARANTINE THOSE WHO BEAR IT AND SAVE THE WORLD.

/Rant off
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP