Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The actual New World Order that is here
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hmmmmm

Ok, it's like this:

I am a contributor to the new global order that is going to be implemented shortly.

How did I get this job?

Well, I just kind of fell into it. After 911, I began to write a bunch of shit that was incredibly creative and original. It was seen by various elites and they kept an eye on me. The recent events that Ben Fulford has spoken of are essentially fact. I played a role in preventing the “big event” that could have led to the killing of billions of people; but decisions of that magnitude are a very complex matter and my contribution was but a small percentage – perhaps smaller than I’d like to think, but whatever.

During the past few months, they have directly communicated with me; even to the degree of giving me a secret technology display – that was enough for me to fully get it (although I “got it” way before that and they were the slow party in the relationship). They have listened to what I have said, and they are still listening. They are watching what I’m putting here right now – yes, actual fact. So what you type here is also relevant to how the new global order proceeds forward. They are watching; this is real. Just accept that things can actually proceed forward by typing things in forums. Communication is what life is all about. Our brains are linked by the words we type/speak to each other, so it matters.

Now to the meat of the old and new order:

1. Ancient ethnocentrism
2. Technology paradigm

Today, the old order uses both items above. Ancient ethnocentrism is how the world has been organized for thousands of years, and its basis is deception of the majority by the extremely small minority. I’m sure that will make sense to just about everyone but the really slow people reading this – and to you I say…just follow along with the others.

The technology paradigm was a more recent development with the discoveries of Tesla and others and deals, simply, with doomsday technology. There are many creative ways to kill every human on planet earth with, essentially, the push of a button. Who in here gets that? If you don’t, you have to. You don’t have a choice. I can’t stress that strongly enough. You either get that, or you WILL be enslaved by the new system. We cannot allow development of dangerous technology, period.

The current system exerts of lot of energy keeping every mind enslaved within the “matrix,” and the movie “Matrix” is an exact analogy to the world that the ethnocentric elite strive to maintain. That system is still being maintained today, and will be for a few more weeks…months, and perhaps longer. It depends upon how quickly a safe transition can occur.

The new system involves total honesty – the matrix is retired. Every person knows that there is off limits technology that is very dangerous. We all reap the fruits of that technology, and we see the many amazing things it can do, but its development only occurs under very, VERY controlled circumstances. Laws are all developed around the technology paradigm. Educational systems are all arranged around the technology paradigm. Since we are talking about doomsday, you can be sure that the penalties for a group striving to develop dangerous technology in secret will be quick and likely quite deadly.

Either they die or we all die – rather simple choice.

But the world of keeping secrets is the world we have today. Today the ethnocentric elite strive to maintain endless lies within the minds of the people. That is the danger of today’s system. It’s not possible to keep everyone brainwashed. The probability of technological doomsday actually is much higher with today’s system compared with the new system that is based on honesty rather than deception.

The ancient ethnocentric monkey’s (I’ll not name them but you know who they are) did not want to give up their ancient control, but it has been usurped very recently as Fulford has mentioned. They have yielded and seen the light, FINALLY. I personally had to explain to them that they were going to be the cause of doomsday if they don’t reject their ancient ethnocentrism and replace it with a new system based around the technology paradigm. There is no room for the ancient nonsense of fulfilling their elite ethnocentric pleasures. That is done. Life will still be just as wonderful and pleasant for them, just different, that is all.

The old system involved homogenizing humanity into “one.” That is not necessary in the new system. You’ve been highly brainwashed on this topic and I’m going to type something now that deprograms you very simply. All DNA branches like a tree. We can bind the branches of the tree with a rope, with propaganda, and force all human diversity into "one," thus destroying diversity. Or we can allow DNA to be free, to branch and diversify with nature. The new system is all about honesty and freedom, thus Japan can remain Japanese etc… same throughout the world.

That’s about it guys. Any questions?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP