Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Army humvees (HMMWV) sightings: Western PA in back streets
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message At first I thought it was an isolated incident. A true to life Army humvee, an HMMWV, was parked nexted door to mother in-laws home. It has been there for a few days now.

When I mentioned it to another, they said the same thing but 3 of them in different areas. All 3 were parked in a neighborhood. After just asking another acquiantence of mine, this has been happening around town and is larger then 4 vehicles.

These are not civilian Hummers, these are Army hummers with the large antennas, equipment boxes inside the ones I saw. They also had a metal clip board box like thing inside each.

I'm not raising a doom post but.....

Has the army allowed service members to drive them home? Is it a drill of some sort? Surveillance of some sort?

Is the government planting key points in neighborhoods for what ever reason? Imminent martial law?

I'm being serious and would like some serious answers if anyone knows what is up. I would offer to take a picture and post it but I'm not sure if I can get into trouble there. If they were active and I post there locations, you get what I mean.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP