Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject EXPOSING THE ILLUMINATI: The Fallen Angels and the Nephilim - 39 min
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message EXPOSING THE ILLUMINATI: The Fallen Angels and the Nephilim - 39 min

[link to video.google.com]

This video details, what I call, the original conspiracy, of how the fallen angels plotted to come down onto the earth in ancient times and ...all » This video details, what I call, the original conspiracy, of how the fallen angels plotted to come down onto the earth in ancient times and mate with human women. Their offspring, the Nephilim (or rejected ones), grew up to become enormous giants up to 20-30 feet in height, ruled the ancient world and oppressed mankind. I believe that this was part of a plot to literally pollute the genetic structure of mankind so that the son or man, the messiah Yeshua Hemashia/Jesus Christ, could not come to the earth and die for the worlds sin. Clearly, the Lord Yahweh stopped this plot by destroying most of the Nephilim with the great flood. However, the bible is clear that somehow a small few of these giants survived and had infested the land of Israel when the Lord's people returned from over 400 years of Egyptian exile (Numbers 13:30-32). The Lord commanded the Israelites to completely destroy the nephilim tribes, both men, women, children and beast and thus rid the earth of these creatures. These tribes included; the Hittites, the Girgashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites. This video uses Genesis Chapter 6 as a foundation of this teaching as well as the book of Jude to clarify how the angels fornicated with human women. I also use the book of Jude to point out how the bible quotes from the Book of Enoch, which gives it validity and then look into the book for a more detailed account of what the Nephilim did. The story of the Nephilim is an important thing to understand because, just as Jesus had a solid geneology which lead to his birth, I feel that the same can be said for the anti-christ. I believe that the anti-christ is going to be able to directly trace back his lineage to the fallen angels who came down to this earth in one of there first attempts to corrupt mankind and rebel against God
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP