Users Online Now: 2,174 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,113,195
Pageviews Today: 1,858,790Threads Today: 764Posts Today: 13,370
06:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ARE WE WITNESSING AN INTERNAL WAR BETWEEN THE ILLUMINATI AND THE JESUITS?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Illuminati Pyramid of Control ~

At the helm of course was Weishaupt, the absolute dictator. In order to maintain complete secrecy he conceived a plan which would have been successful had the initiates carried it through without deviation. In two letters, first to Zwack and then to Baader, he explains:

"For the present, direct nobody to me but Cortez, that I may have some leisure to digest my speculations, and determine each one's place; for every thing depends on that. My operations with you shall be directed by the following table:

"Immediately under me I have two adepts, into whom I infuse my whole spirit; each of these corresponds with two others, and so on. By this method, and in the simplest way possible, I can inflame and put in motion thousands of men at once. It is by such means that orders are to be transmitted and political operations carried on."

Then to Baader, a few days later, he writes: "I have sent to Cato a table (schema) showing how one may methodically and without much trouble arrange a great multitude of men in the finest order possible. He will probably have shown it to you; if he has not, ask for it. Here is the figure (then follows the figure).

"The spirit of the first, of the most ardent, of the most profound adept daily and incessantly communicates itself to the two A, A; by the one to B, B; by the other to C, C: B B and C C communicate it to the eight following; these to the next sixteen, from thence to the thirty-two and so downwards. I have written a long explanation of it all to Cato. In a word, every man has his Aide-Major, by whose means he immediately acts on all the others. The whole force first issues from the center and then flows back again to it. Each one subjects, as it were, to his own person, two men whom he searches to the bottom, whom he observes, disposes, inflames, and drills, as it were, like recruits, that they may hereafter exercise and fire with the whole regiment. The same plan may be followed throughout all the degrees." [AB: 575; emphasis in original]

[link to www.conspiracyarchive.com]

With that explanation we see the seeds of many revolutionary groups and the way to operate within cells - never apprehending the "unknown superiors" directing them from above.

'The Insinuator cannot pursue either Pagans or Jews, and above all he is to "shun the Ex-Jesuits like he would the plague." [AB, NW, VS] The Illuminati had a particular rabid hatred towards the Jesuits, beginning with Weishaupt's own disdain.

A whole covert unit was constructed within the Minerval Academies to publish and disseminate anti-Jesuit material. They even had their own printer in Munich to produce new editions, at their own expense, of propaganda opposing the Jesuits. [AB: 586] Members who are schoolmasters and professors are commissioned to guard against the Jesuits, and to obtain the expulsion of all those discovered. [Ibid. 608] They had great success in this endeavour, and particularly in Ingolstadt:

"Through the intrigues of the Brethren the Jesuits have been dismissed from all the Professorships; we have entirely cleared the University of Ingolstadt of them."

"The Dowager Duchess has modeled her Institute for the Cadets entirely on the plan prepared by the Order. That house is under our inspection; all its Professors belong to our Order; five of its members have been well provided for, and all the pupils will be ours."
[Zwack, on the progress of Illuminism; AB: 611, emphasis in original]

[link to www.conspiracyarchive.com]

To the Illuminati the greatest of all study was the "knowledge of men." Weishaupt himself became very good at psychology and sociological manipulation. The Insinuator - by this time, his Brother Teacher - will examine everything the Novice has written in his journal; and exercises on ancient authors and the heroes of antiquity will help the Novice in constructing a proper outline of those around him. [AB: 431] All the while he is constantly pressed by his Superiors "to propose those whom he may think fit for the Order."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP