Users Online Now: 1,998 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,719,534
Pageviews Today: 2,378,892Threads Today: 589Posts Today: 10,954
06:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject For all the racist fear America put in us from 1900-1990, now we reap what we sow
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is our own fault. All of us, white, black, mexican, jewish, asian, yadda. We have comedy shows that propagate this garbage (Chappelle's Show got a laugh, but at what cost? same for sarah silverman/ sasha cohen and jewish jokes) and now we can't get out of this rut.

I can't believe it. I think America will exist like any other country, like England got through the crusades, but at a severe price. This is our fault. We should have done better in the past.

This is our fault. Now, we pay for it. The only difference now is information travel. In the past, news was local, never left city, so no one heard. But now, it'll be worldwide in 5 minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if a country came in to occupy us to help us.

America...the Dead.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP