Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So I had 2 kids now I want to kill myself
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Is there something wrong with me? I had two kids and I love them and everything but I really feel like I should NEVER had kids. I feel like I never get time for myslef at all and feel like maybe im being selfish for this?

Im the man in case you were wondering. It's like this, I get up, go to work, come home, people are here ALL THE GODDAMN TIME! So, work drives me crazy, I pay ALL the bills, i come home and the kids drive me nuts till they go to bed, and i get like 1 hr to myself then I pass-out, repeat..... Then my wife is always wondering why im so testy and I remember when she wanted another baby blah blah so we had the 2nd and really told her that I didnt want another and that I was just fine with 1. Now that we ahve two (which are reallly good boys) i just want to die man....WTF!!!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP