Users Online Now: 2,061 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,040,549
Pageviews Today: 1,901,190Threads Today: 628Posts Today: 14,009
06:27 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Zapper - Review (A world without parasites, Don Croft)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This morning my Zapper arrived from Don Croft. I decided to review this product and test it on myself to see how effective it is. My findings are sort of gross, but I think the Zapper actually works the way it's described.

[link to www.worldwithoutparasites.com]

I have been interested in the relationship and symptoms of Human Parasitosis.

I have worked with Anthelmintics, and i've recently come to some realizations that parasites are probably the underlying cause for most human ailments and diseases. The medical community is wholesale diagnosing and treating conditions which are probably caused by parasites.

Check out this discussion for more info on Brain Parasites:

Thread: Brain Parasites

I have been emailing Don Croft for the last few weeks about parasites & the human body.

Croft explained to me that Ionization destroys all parasitic and unhealthy tissue in the human body. These creatures have absolutely no defense against the principles of the Zapper.
All people suffer from parasites of one type or another during their lifetimes.

Parasites are positively charged. Unhealthy tissue is also positively charged.

The introduction of weak electric current (via the Zapper) destroys parasites by reversing their polarity. Negative ions are added to encourage diseased tissue to heal -- healthy tissue is negatively charged.
 Quoting: www.worldwithoutparasites.com

The Zapper is a small black box, with electrical circuits, and a small piece of "Organite" inside of it. I reconize the materials used inside the resin, specifically 4.5MM copper "BB" gun rounds. It takes a 9 volt battery.

Batteries not included... I bought a new batter and tested the copper plates on my tongue and I felt a small electrical charge to let me know the product is functioning.

So my experiment begins...

I stuck the Zapper on my arm, the instructions said you must use it for at least 20 minutes at the start, because the parasites in your bloodstream die and excrete toxins, and those toxins must be ionized otherwise you might get sick.

After about 20 minutes, I kept staring at the Joints of my fingers, I have used a computer for more than a decade, and it has felt like my fingers don't work as quickly as before...

But the strange thought I had staring at my fingers while the zapper was doing its thing, was that it felt like the zapper was attacking what I intuitively felt like was Fungus between my finger joints. This bizarre thought only occurred to me while under the influence of the zapper. Within minutes of using it... Quite strange...

After using it for a couple hours I didn't notice many other changes, but an elevation of mood, and more freedom within my own mind.

However... this is the gross part...

About two weeks ago, I had what I thought was a pimple inbetween the part of my nose, where the nostril meets the cheek/face... You know, directly behind my nostril, where there is a crease between the outside of your nostril and face....

Anyway, I popped that "pimple" weeks ago, but it never heals. Infact, it always kept accumulating that nasty white puss, and would always leave a "hole"...

This is the gross part...

Today, after three hours of zapping, I looked in the mirror...

One of the first things I noticed was a pimple just formed on my forehead that wasn't there before zapping... I guess maybe the zapper is killing the dead/unhealthy tissue/organisms under my face.

My attention quickly went to the pimple I had near my nostril/face... And it appears to be a Nematode.

Very gross.

Where that pimple/puss used to be, now had a small threadlike worm protruding out of it, as if it was trying to escape.

It was protruding about 3 mm's so I visibly noticed it.

I still can't believe that.

Fucking sick.

What I thought was a reoccurring pimple was actually a worm boring itself into the crevice of my nose. I saved the specimen (very thin, translucent & threadlike, 4MM's long), I might check it under a microscope.

Thats very gross to realize that a reoccurring pimple was actually a small parasite. The way it bored itself out of the pimple after 2-3 hours of Zapping was surreal. It's like it was trying to escape my body.

My conclusion: The Zapper works... Build your own, or buy one. Also, read the Hulda Clark's book which is the foundation of these Zappers.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I will update this thread to discuss and share my other findings. I have stuck the Zapper on an Arm bandage and i'm going to leave it on this entire week.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP