Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FLORIDA SHERIFF HARASSED BY FBI FOR USING OBAMA'S MIDDLE NAME 'HUSSAIN'
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message FLORIDA SHERIFF HARASSED BY FBI FOR USING OBAMA'S MIDDLE NAME 'HUSSAIN'.

By Jim Kouri, CPP
October 14, 2008
NewsWithViews.com
Lee County, FL Sheriff Mike Scott never expected to create a firestorm when he used the full name of the Democrat Party's presidential candidate "Barack Hussein Obama."

At a rally in Estero, Florida, for GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, the highly decorated law enforcement executive was the pre-rally speaker for the Palin appearance. As with most political rallies, the job of pre-rally speakers is to warmup the audience.

According to GOPUSA's (gopusa.com) editor Bobby Eberle whether the audience is cheering wildly or booing loudly, the pre-rally speakers are there to wake them up and get them going. So Sheriff Scott stepped to the podium and said, "On November 4, let's leave Barack Hussein Obama wondering what happened."

Apparently, saying "Hussein Obama" in public might just get you a visit from the FBI. Just ask Sheriff Mike Scott who is under investigation for referring to Obama at a campaign rally by his full name.

Oh, the shock of it all! Speaking someone's full legal name in public! When asked about the "incident," Sheriff Scott responded by saying:

“I absolutely, unequivocally don’t regret saying it,” Scott told the News-Press on Monday. “In order to be a speaker at this event, I had to give my full name — Michael Joseph Scott — to the Secret Service, even though I’m the sheeriff of Lee County. So why would I apologize? Is there some kind of double standard here where I have to give my full name, but I can’t use his?"

“Unless he changed his name, my position hasn’t changed,” said Scott of Obama. “It seems very clear to me that people have one of three stances on this thing: There are those who dislike it, there are those who like it, and there are those who think it’s a whole big deal about nothing, which is where I stand.”

[link to www.newswithviews.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP