Users Online Now: 2,185 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,397,546
Pageviews Today: 2,311,838Threads Today: 872Posts Today: 15,691
10:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Obama- OBEY....Are you guys kidding me?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok here's how st00pid I am. I actually thought these posters were a joke goofing on Obama being a commie....so I was looking for something the other day...see some news story so I find one with this poster in it and I see what appears to be some Obama supporters and it's a serious piece and I see this poster...so I'm like wadda hell....well these are real Obama posters?...lol...

Are you guys fucking kidding me? This is THE trademark Communist art printing theme. Not close, it is THE TRADEMARK ART THEME OF COMMUNISM. The printing effect that is a like a washed block, not sure of the name of technique, but I'm sure someone can put that up, but you know the one...lol...the one that is used on all the old timey communist propaganda posters, Che Guevara, Lennin, Stalin....OMG this is a fucking joke. Hillary even had an old style Chairman Mao sunburst poster and I guess they got some flack over it and changed that later to red and white stripes, but same stlye....

I could hardly believe this was serious, lol....are WE fucking serious? Do you kids out there even realize this? Geezus Christ the only thing missing is a Hammer and Sickle! Are you guys insane? Does anyone realize how the rest of the world views this?...I'm not kidding this is so bad I just ASSUMED IT HAD TO BE A JOKE, BUT IT'S NOT.

Here check out this collection of Russian and various other Communist Propaganda posters, maybe get some inspiration for the next batch of Obama-Art.

[link to posters.nce.buttobi.net]

They were even done by "OBEY"....ROFL!!! It just gets better and better.....their front page even says "Propaganda Engineering" in Russian font,.. lol...they have several other fine works...or ee ummm...worker art pieces, Saddam, Stalin....

[link to obeygiant.com]

Here ya go, some classics and New Obama classic campaign posters....I will guarantee you that there are some people here 40 or older that also just assumed there posters were intended as joke to goof on Obama with the very recognizable Communist theme....here....you can buy em all at his store, but most are sold out! Guess they are hot items...RED HOT!!!....ROFL!!!.....

[link to store.barackobama.com]

All Communist style posters also available on sites like:
ProjectHope08 But they are too hot to keep in stock~!

[link to www.projecthope08.com]

Registrant:
obama

5710 w. Centinela Avenue 403
los angeles, California 90045
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. ( [link to www.godaddy.com)]
Domain Name: PROJECTHOPE08.COM
Created on: 08-Jun-08
Expires on: 08-Jun-10
Last Updated on: 16-Jun-08

Un-fucking BE-LEAVE-ABLE commrades! I keep tellin you guys....they are screaming it in our faces, you only have to listen.

Oh, and I made the OBEY one, it seemded fitting.....
All others are availible either at the Obama Store or the Communist Propogana poster site, both linked Obove.

:ochope::olenni:obeyme

:ostali::obmosic::ocheg:

:chillry::ochnge::osaddn:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP