Users Online Now: 1,305 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 205,490
Pageviews Today: 367,630Threads Today: 187Posts Today: 2,728
04:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My cat has a huge abscess hole - I can see inside! Vet wants $500.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My beautiful, intelligent cat that has been with me 10 or more years has a terrible wound from an abscess that burst after she got in a fight with a neighborhood kitty:
[link to www.kindagamey.com]

i can look inside the damn thing and see her... meat, or something. (shit, i thought we were just bloodbags.)

she is keeping it clean and i gave her antibiotics, no infection, but the damn thing is HUGE and it is not going away. she's cleaning it a lot, maybe it never gets a chance to heal?

Anyway, I took her to the vet a month ago before it had burst, they gave me the antibiotic. Then I went in today and showed them the wound and they want $500 for two sutures! Plus they want to drug her up with all their traditional bullshit and we don't want them drugs.

So what do I do?

(This is my first poll ever. Hope it's worth the money.)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP