Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I finally found a cure to a Coca Cola addiction
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Dental work...

I had to have my last stupidity (wizdom) tooth pulled a week ago. When one does that Coke is a bad idea as it can cause dry socket. Dry socket is the most pain you will ever feel. I know this due to nearly being crushed to death and having dry socket afterwards.

So the tooth was pulled last Friday morning. Tried coke on Wednesday and, oh my gawd, it was like so painful in my mouth. It burned everywhere. I almost spit it back out. Haven't had even so much as a desire to drink more. Even with the nearly half empty 2 liter bottle sitting next to me all day on the desk. Wasn't even tempted. Thought about giving it away or bringing it home for the wife to follow her alcohol with.

But in addition to Coke I have also had Dr. Pepper which is still too sweet and out because of it and Pepsi which still tastes nasty to me. So the tooth extraction may have been the end of soda rather than just Coke. I won't touch any other sodas already as they are all too sweet and I don't like sweet drinks with food much anymore.

And if you don't fear dry socket, get it so you can. Really you don't want it. Pain in your head is worse than one may think and worse than most other body parts.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP