Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject YOU CAN'T DENY THIS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message No OFFENSE. There is something wrong with white people. Not all, but a majority. If you look at history, once they get into powerful positions, they tend to want more power and oppress their fellow humans. All major wars in history have been instigated and fought by them. If you look at the history of the native americans, or the indians or the Africans, nothing close to the nature of caucasian people is found. They are natural trouble makers. I have tried to study many history books and I am disappointed at these people. They have evolved from monarchial governments into democracies. The former, being the best mode of governing, was corrupted by them to take advantage of people below them. The latter is the most evil and unjust, contrary to popular opinion, just look at the division it creates as opposed to a monarchy whereby, under desirable circumstances, the rulers rule for the benefit of all people.

I have found for example, that in Africa, prior to these people setting there, there were powerful kingdoms in different places. There were no wars or imperialism of any sort. Now that they have introduced democracy into those countries which the divided for themselves, they have ruined everything there. They turned africans against one another. They sold them weapons for this. One good example is the democratic republic of Congo. Many westerners sympathize with those people for killing one another but fail to realize that it is white europeans who instigated the rift.

They claim to be for freedom and justice, while killing people in their wars. They have been practically all over the planet conquering and displacing people. They don't seem to stop. When will the stop their imperialism under different guises? Their latest attempt is the ongoing financial breakdown, cleverly engineered by them in order to have a one world government. When will they stop? I know a majority of people reading this are caucasians. NO OFFENSE, I JUST HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH BEHAVIOR FROM ANY RACIAL GROUP, LENDING ME ABILITY TO CONCLUDE THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE CONGENITALLY UNFRIENDLY. I AM AWARE THERE ARE SOME INTELLIGENT KIND CAUCASIANS, I AM JUST SICK OF YOUR LEADERS LEADING THE WORLD ASTRAY FOR MILLENNIA.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP