Users Online Now: 1,870 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 665,219
Pageviews Today: 1,422,545Threads Today: 725Posts Today: 15,237
10:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ISRAEL to be first country REQUIRING ALL CITIZENS to have MANDATORY RFID chips placed in their hands
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I haven't found a link to this breaking story, and would appreciate any links that is found to verify this story. THANKS!!

Maariv Newspaper announces Israel will be first to implement mandatory RFID chips in citizens hands

Biblically Breakings News From Israel
brough to you by Aviad Cohen

Maariv Newspaper announces Israel will be first to
implement mandatory RFID chips in hands of it's citizens

Before we get into this latest late breaking news, I would like to share this quote:

"On October 3, 1940, the Vichy government of France passed the first Statut des Juifs (Jewish Statute). The law was modeled on the German Nuremberg Laws. Jews living in Vichy France were required to have their identification cards stamped with the word Juif (Jew). Moreover, they were not permitted to change residences, and they had to inform the police about any changes in marital status. The laws effectively enabled the regime to keep tabs on the Jews."
Source: [link to www.holocaustchronicle.org]

Dear friends, it's Aviad Cohen reporting from Israel. Here is the scenario: I am standing in the living room of a Jewish friend's home in Israel this evening. He is sitting down reading Maariv newspaper's "Sof Shavua (End of The Week). He starts to translate some Hebrew to me about how an article from the 11.14.08 newspaper is stating how the Israeli government is passing (or has passed) a law where all citizens will be required to have RFID chips implanted into their hand. Keep in mind this lengthy article is "six" pages long (666 get a hint). I started to explain to him about how the Bible prophesies about this. He also mentions that in the article it states that Israel will be the first country to implement the RFID chip as mandatory for all citizens. I was not shocked when I received this news since the Bible prophesies this happening, as mentioned in the Brit Chadasha (New Testament) in the book of Revelation. I just did not think that it would happen this fast and first out of all places, in Israel?. Keeping "tabs on Jews" is a red flag of something bad that is coming up ahead. For Israel to claim that they will be the first to establish the mark of the beast (mark on the hand) is a shock. How would Holocaust victims with tattoos on their arms from concentration camps react to the RFID chip implant? This is disgusting and even more disgusting is how many Jews will blindly/ignorantly take it in the name of "countering terrorism." Who are the real terrorists? That remains to be the "big brother" question. I think the only ones who need to have tabs kept on them are the psychos who are coming up with "chipping people." They are the real terrorists.

For most Israeli citizens hearing this news does not make that much sense since they do not read the Brit Chadasha and do not understand that what is going on today has been prophesied about in the Bible, but to a Yehudi Meshichi (Messianic Jew) like me, it makes total sense since I am "Scripturally Informed."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP