Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Christian End Times Studies - from now until 2015
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Introduction to the End Times Studies

Recently I decided to abandon all teachings specific to end times events and start from scratch. I began this mission in realization that I have never questioned the dominant theories mainstream theories or even less dominant theories to the point that it is possible that they could all be wrong, yet all be right to a degree.

I realize my approach could be wrong, and that I am abandoning decades of end times research and study, however, with all of the disagreement in Christian circles on interpretation on certain event timing and end times event definition and interpretation, I figured only one can be right at best and none might be right at worst. To my amazement, when examining pretribulational, midtribulational, posttribulational, and prewrath rapture positions, I discovered that each had valid points, and each may have missed the big picture. I have spoke to persons that subscribe to each of these popular theories and none can discredit the conclusions. And most major tenants of each position agree with the findings or the conclusions that I have reached.

I believe the source of the confusion to be Daniel’s 70th week and the common interpretation.

Here is a link to my study on Daniel 9:

[link to www.scribd.com]

Here is the chart as an output of that study:

[link to i245.photobucket.com]

I believe you might find the conclusions very interesting. If it is true, then it conflicts with current mainstream teachings. This also has an impact on the reading of Revelation by stating that there is only 3.5 years of Daniel’s 70th week left instead of 7. I will speak more on that in a moment.

Just like the spring feasts and His first coming, I believe the fall feasts will play a role as prophetic foreshadowing. The spring feasts were all fulfilled in the same Jewish calendar year in order, and I believe the fall feasts will be fulfilled in the same way. This leaves a 7 day period between Rosh Hashanah and the Day of Atonement. This is important. Here is a study on the feasts.

[link to www.scribd.com]

I believe that the Jewish Wedding feasts are a prophetic foreshadowing of the Wedding Feast of the Messiah, the Wedding Supper. Here is a good study on the Jewish wedding feasts and traditions:

[link to www.scribd.com]

For the first time I read Revelations from start to finish without any bias or expectations. The first time I noticed a pattern. In reading it again I knew it was there for certain. Revelation repeats itself of the same time periods but with different vantage points with clues on how to link them all together. There is the whole 1260 period, and a 10 day period included in but at the end of the 1260 day period. There is also 2 one day periods that offer more detail on the two most important days, His coming on the clouds for the rapture, and His coming down. Then there is the 1000 year period and eternity following that. Once those scopes are identified it all becomes clear and ends up being an end times layer upon layer of the same time periods.

Here is a chart of what Revelation would look like with that approach:

[link to i245.photobucket.com]

I realize that this would surface all types of questions and conflict with dominant teachings, but they are conflicts that already exist in some capacity and for very good reasons in my opinion. I have had those questions as well and through my independent study the answers to those questions are much clearer now.

I realize that you are very busy and that you do not know me. I do request that you look through the material and give it serious consideration. If you do not have the time now, then please, at the very least, print it out and keep it somewhere to refer back to. I am very confident about these conclusions. I realize to you I am nobody, and in all actuality I am no one special in the world’s eyes.

I believe time is short, very short:

[link to www.scribd.com]

Things are about to get very bad, and during these times this scripture will help:

[link to www.scribd.com]

Please, at a minimum, print out the material (it will take about 15 minutes) and store it somewhere, and if you do invest the time in considering it, feedback is welcome. I have done other studies on topics such 2 Thessalonians 2, Noah’s ark (7 day timing, and then 8th day), etc. that are also in high agreement with what I am presenting.

Take care and God bless.

In Him
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP