Users Online Now: 1,669 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 81,623
Pageviews Today: 112,095Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 504
12:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NEWSFLASH!! Undeniable truth of ??? Hidden Objects in the Sky!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First of all, I'm sorry that I didn't make my 9 PM eastern deadline. I had it all typed up, ready to go, then all of a sudden I got banned for stalking. I think it was my computer. Anyhow, while the mods are sorting that out, I'm using this awful proxy getting viruses just to show you all these pictures.

I don't even remember what I typed before. Let's pretend it was good stuff! At any rate, these pictures were taken today in Pensacola, FL. From church until dusk it was sunny, but you could tell there were many contrails making cloudy skies. As I was mowing I thought I saw what appeared to be a bright object in the sky. It was solid at times, like a mini sun, then it had a rainbow appearance.

I really didn't care about any of this, but I remember what some of you on GLP have said in the past about planet X, second suns, UFO's, chemtrails, etc. So I thought, surely this is proof of something. What I have are some pictures of a bright object trailing the sun throughout the day. As the sky became clearer, someone/some group thought it wise to "cover" this object up. It's just too much of a coincidence that both the object and trails occur like they did. This object is in some sort of orbit a bit slower than the sun.

I don't have an account on GLP as of yet, but have posted these pictures to a online site. I'll only answer questions (when I'm unbanned) should you have them. I won't answer negative or derogatory folks. These are the real deal and I don't even know how to edit photos. Don't pay any attention to a few photos that has a silver dot on it, that's from the camera and sun. Everything else is how I saw it.

Enjoy!

[link to s369.photobucket.com]

[link to s369.photobucket.com]

P.S. I'll edit this link as I can and as I learn how to use this site I just created for this purpose.

[link to i369.photobucket.com]
EDIT: Sorry, I have to figure out how to share this. One moment.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP