Users Online Now: 1,502 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 484,945
Pageviews Today: 784,656Threads Today: 222Posts Today: 4,096
08:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Only in America could a Bastard Out Of Kenya be elected to the Highest office in the land.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Only in America the land of the recently depraved, compromised and sleeping populace could a Bastard out of Kenya with the name of Barack Hussein Obama be elected to the highest office in the land. This a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child, a union of lust and perversion. From all I have read his mother was acting out, rebelling against everyone and everything.

There was a time in this country when people had morals, had integrity or rather , religious upbringings. The act of having a child out of wedlock was looked down upon, shunned, … hell in many regions of the World TODAY 2008 women and their children are still stoned to death for being pregnant out of wedlock, often by their own families, friends and neighbors.

My question is , how have we fallen so far down this rabbit hole of willy nilly and anything goes? The world leaders are certainly laughing at us for our stupidity and ignorance, I fear that this man this Bastard will never really be taken seriously, and further will any of the World leaders even give him the time of day?

I say this will be one mistake that America will regret for many years to come.

[link to podblanc.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP