Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TRUE MODERN DAY PROPHETS and what they are saying
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This thread is to post what modern day true prophets are saying about major world events. If they are true, even though having never met before, they should all be saying the same thing of what is to come.
Carefully observe these three major prophets and what they have to say below. I will give seperate posts on each
#1 Dumitru Duduman #2 Henry Gruver #3 Jonah Ben Noah

#1 Dumitru Duduman
rest of message is in links

[link to www.google.com]

[link to www.whatsaiththescripture.com]

go to links above for more
- September 1984 -

Late one night I could not sleep. The children were sleeping on the luggage. My wife and daughter were crying. I went outside and walked around. I didn't want them to see me cry. I walked around the building, crying and saying, "God! Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me into this country? I can't understand anybody. If I try to ask anybody anything, all I hear is, 'I don't know."'

I stopped in front of the apartment and sat on a large rock. Suddenly a bright light came toward me. I jumped to my feet because it looked as if a car was coming directly at me, attempting to run me down! I thought the Romanian Secret Police had tracked me to America, and now they were trying to kill me. But it wasn't a car at all. As the light approached, it surrounded me. From the light I heard the same voice that I had heard so many times in prison. He said, "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?"

I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody."

He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn."

I said, "Then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania!"

He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now. He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP