Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This is why the government killed Tupac and Bill Hicks
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Any hero that gets a voice that reaches millions is killed.

Bill Hicks even joked about it to millions before he was murdered.

Hicks in one of his comedy routines said something to this nature

'good people always die and the demons continue to run amok'

i find that extremely profound, especially since Hicks died shortly after he was telling the joke to the masses on TV.

Tupac had a voice that reached 100's of millions of youth, he was a powerful force speaking the truth when he was ritually murdered.

Tupac knew he was going to be killed for speaking about the illuminati and microchips in his music, but he didn't care.

That is courage.

These are some lyrics from one of his last songs. songs that reached out to 100's of millions of young minds around the world way back in the early 1990's.

"Look it
Cops are just as crooked as the niggas they chasin'
Lookin' for role models
Our father figures is bases
Some say they expect Illuminati take my body to sleep
Niggas at the party with they shotties
Just as rowdy as me
Before I flee computer chips
I gotta deal wit brothas flippin
I don't see no devils bleedin'
Only black blood drippin
We can change
Whatcha now say? "

The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly coloured, and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question - is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us. They say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride.' And we...kill those people. Ha ha ha. 'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride. SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and family. This just has to be real.' It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: it's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings, and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourselves off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what you can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defence each year, and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, for ever, in peace.

-Bill Hicks

Just a coincidence that Bill Hicks was dead shortly after he was spreading this message to millions of people on TV?!?!?!

'good people die demons run amok'

never ends!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP