Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject James of the WIngmakers - The Anunnaki - Enki
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Something just hit me after reading James of the WIngmakers new Interview.
Thread: JAMES of Wingmaker - new Interview is the BOMB!

In it he States that ANU of the Anunnaki had "TRICKED" a Elohim into the Human "Mind" Matrix and trapped it there/here.

From the james interview...
"Why did Anu do this? It was simply power, but not power as we might think of it in relation to a corporate CEO or president of a country, no, this was a power that was far-reaching and included entire races and planets, but even that was not the reason. The motivation was more subtle: it was to enslave the Sovereign Integral consciousness, knowing that it was more powerful, more intelligent, and more aware than even Anu. This was the true motive of Anu – to control that which was greater than he."

We know Enki had access to "The Elder's" who are also known as the Wingmakers because they are the ones Enki fled to in order to try and come up with a plan to save humanity/mankind from the last pole shift 10,500 years ago according to Zacaria Sitchin.

If I am correct that Enki had/has an Anunnaki Father "ANU" And a Cosmic ET being for a Mother which is what the Anunnaki mythos states, Was that the moment a Wingmakers became trapped in Anu's Human Mind System (HMS)?

With the Creation of Enki who is half Anunnaki and half Wingmaker?

Wouldn't that mean that every single Physical human vessel that is of the "ENKI" bloodline is also a Wingmaker "Trapped" within the (HMS) as well?

Is that why the Return of ENKI "The Redeemer" in these endtimes is so "Awaited"?

Because the Return of ENKI would also mark the return of the Wingmakers in Physical form to this 3-D Earth would it not?

What would mark the return of ENKI?

When "Someone"/"Anyone" of the "ENKI" bloodline ascended or remembered/unfolded into their higher self, awakened to their Sovereign Integral consciousness, thus freeing themselves from ANU's Human "Mind" Matrix.

Zacaria Sitchin states in his book "The End OF Days" that there are prophesies about the return of "The Redeemer/Enki". Signs were

A . Star like balls of Plasma would be seen in our skies, That is happening now worldwide.

B. There would be a new planet visable in our Earthly Sky. Obviously Nibiru which from what I understand will be visable to everybody by May 2009 and this will not be able to be "Covered Up" by the Powers that Be/Powers that were.

Interesting times we live in.

I am just throwing some idea's that have been swimming around in my head.

Anybody have any thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP