Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject There are No "Victims"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message One of the biggest obstacles to *Progress* on this planet is:
The belief in "victimhood", and hence too the belief in "victimisers".

The Truth of the matter is that there *are NO victims* and, by implication, *no* "victimisers".

When one stands Back and takes a look at the Bigger Picture this is self-evident.

It is the *belief in victimhood* which perpetuates strife and hardship and powerlessness on Earth.

YOU have a Choice:
1] Believe in "Victimhood"
2] Reject the idea of "Victimhood"

The fewer believers there are in "Victimhood", the greater, and more exponential, the Progress will be.

This "victim/victimiser" nonsense has gone on WAAAY too long on this planet... It is time for a Change, and it begins with YOU.

To those of you who believe in "punishment", those who believe in "revenge", those who believe in "an eye for an eye"... you are believing in the *Illusion* that is "Victimhood"! Why not decide on a Change???

If you rather 'turn the other cheek' then you are beginning to 'get it', you are beginning to break the cycle - to truly begin to Change your world.

'Resist not evil'... is one way of putting it; yet on the next level of consciosuness one realises that "evil" is part of the same Illusion.

Do not 'get me wrong', I am NOT advocating not standing up for one's rights. One's Rights are one's Brithright. No-one has the right to take them away from you, that is not a right. The difference becomes clear in *how one Perceives events* and how one *responds* OR *reacts*. Knee-jerk reactions are usually based on the same Illusion. Responding, on the other hand is the more Intelligent Choice and allows instead for the possibility of informed, benevolent and constructive Choice.

This also does not mean that it does not sadden me to see suffering and unpleasant things take place. It does not mean one has to become numb to the world.

Choosing to transcened the Illusion most often requires some effort and self-discipline and it all begins with *your thoughts* - this is where YOU can begin to Change it all, if you wish to. It is your Choice.

As I write this I am reminded of an excellent quote from the book Illusions:
"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

So what is it that you Choose? (A question perhaps for self-consideration.)

Will you join me in making the most constructive Choice?

Azure'
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP