Users Online Now: 2,132 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,035,986
Pageviews Today: 1,925,127Threads Today: 925Posts Today: 16,855
09:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The horrible truth behind Sorcha Fal's "Watchers" story.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There are no "Watchers", frankly I wish there were, they'd at least be defeatable. What we are dealing with is something far far far worse than anything we could have imagined. Yes, there are "aliens" visiting this world, but it's not what many think. The Hadron Collider in conjunction with a dark Illuminati ritual was done to open a gateway, this gateway was to allow their "Reptilian" friends an opportunity to come through. However the result was something far worse, and even they have lost control now.

My friends, what we are dealing with goes beyond any Reptilians, Greys, Galactic Federation, or any nonsense about "Satan" being thrown from heaven. This is far worse than all of these scenarios combined. These beings that came through are interdimensional beings, but they do not fly around in shiny saucer shaped vehicles. These beings travel to other worlds via portals either they or inhabitants of those worlds opened themselves. Once they enter, they then proceed to conquer these worlds, first through trickery and guile, and finished off with an outright invasion.

Let it be known, this isn't any of that "Satan and his rebel angels" nonsense and no one is coming as an angel of light to fool anyone. From what I have learned about these beings via my contacts with people in key positions as well as firsthand experience, these beings don't give a god damn about public opinion. These beings refer to themselves as "Demons", and they do so with great pride. They call their empire the "Burning Legion", and they are on a religious mission of sorts. They believe it is their duty to conquer planets under the rule of "weak" species and enslave them, all in the name of their dark god. These guys are total fanatics to the extreme. They make Muslim and Christian Fundamentalists look like boyscouts. The things they do to the worlds they enslave is horrifying:

-drain the worlds of ALL resources
-turn the skies into a red searing hot mess
-corrupt all animal and plant life into demonic forms, thus spreading their influence to other formerly nonaffiliated creatures. One of my contacts told me these beings showed him a common plant on one of their worlds, which was a flower with bloodshot EYES. Yes, eyes. When they are through with a world all known laws of nature go flying out the window.
-enslave any sentient species, giving them but two choices: join the Burning legion as soldiers, or become servants forced to pleasure them and mine for minerals.
-suicide and death are not an escape, as these beings use -their magic to revive the dead and keep them enslaved. There is NO afterlife for you once they claim your world. It's been said a common practice among their kind is to choose a random slave and kill them and revive them over and over again, just to cause as much pain as possible.

These beings are true evil, even their women are cruel, vicious, and have hatred for all nondemonic life forms. From what I gather, the emissary they have sent to our world is known in their kingdom as "Archimonde the STALKER"; a VERY powerful warlock who is one of the highest ranking generals among their kind. The elites were shocked to see this being instead of the reptilians they thought they were summoning forth. I haven't actually seen Archimonde myself, but from accounts I have had told to me, he's at least 10 feet tall, has huge horns and cloven hooves, and has tentacles on his face. This being also has a vicious temper, as he was seen actually brutally killing one of his own servants just to intimidate our leaders.

The real reason the navies are doing the joint venture at the Gulf of Aden, is because the leaders of the world are hoping to try and intimidate these beings any way they can; they are just nopt willing to accept defeat and give up their power that they worked so hard to acquire after all these years of careful and meticulous planning. Sadly it will not work, these beings have magic far greater than our technology, Archimonde himself could destroy all of our armies all on his own. The only reason they are even going to invade us with an army is simply to terrify us and fill us with absolute dread before making us their slaves.

I honestly almost feel sorry for the elite, I'd be depressed knowing my years and years of planning is being destroyed by a bunch of beings who randomly chose to invade our world and could care less about us as a people. I know many here hate the "Illuminati" and see the elites as evil, but trust me, I'd take Bush or Rockefeller or Rothschilds over what is to come. I'm seriously contemplating killing myself now, but I realize that will just hasten my enslavement to them. All the people currently dying today have become their slaves, there is no more peaceful afterlife for us, there will be no stasis or Galactic federation come to save us. We have to accept the harsh truth, the universe is not a kind and happy place filled with peace, it is a cruel and dark place full of danger and cruel beings who show no mercy. We showed no mercy to our fellow human beings, and now we shall be treated the same by our new masters.

I would say may God have mercy upon us all, but after learning the things I have, I realize now that there is no God.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP