Users Online Now: 1,190 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 155,232
Pageviews Today: 240,684Threads Today: 95Posts Today: 1,370
02:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The ' What are you reading? ' Thread!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Thought starting 2009 with a light hearted thread about whatever GLP'rs are reading.

Im going to update this thread as i see fit with anything im reading, or have just purchased for reading, its an interesting idea as if you find certain posters have a particular interest, you can check back later and look at the list of literature they post, hopefully giving people ideas about potential brain food and books they should check out.

Chowing my way through Jules Verne 20'000 Leagues Under the sea at the moment, old classic i have never read cover to cover, i bought about 50-100 books last year, my collection is turning into a small library.

So for me for 2009 its just.

Jules Verne - 20000 Leagues Under The Sea.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP