Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Chemtrails - I have a few theories and would like to hear yours
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been thinking about Chemtrails for a while, trying to figure out what they could possibly be used for.

I am passed the point of arguing whether or not they are simply jet exhaust so please do not debate this on my thread.

I would love to think that they are used for a cause which alleviates some major issue that would present problems greater than the problems caused by the chemicals themselves.

After watching them for the last few years, I have come up with a few possible theories.

-Used to help shade the sun, possibly on days that would be considered hotter than most.

-Used to affect the weather.

-Used to block our view of something in the sky.

-Used to block the view of a satellite taking pictures of certain areas on the ground.

And my least favorite thought.

-Used to make everyone sick.

Please let me know your thoughts on the above as well as any additional theories.

Thanks
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News