Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Let's Talk Arab Refugee Camps
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 5a

I was just watching a video as part of another thread posted by Restart when I heard that word again CAMPS. It is about time somebody REALLY exposed what has been going on overthere. Towards the end of the '48 war with the battles going against the Arabs the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem (a Nazi sympathizer) invoked the faithful to flee to Jordan the ensuing melee blocked the forward progress of the Israeli Army prior to the end of the war. These people wound up in Jordan where they adjitated constantly advocating the overthrow of the Jordanian King who then unleashed the Arab Legion on them and drove them out.

Most of these people wound up in Lebanon and Syria in Refugee CAMPS now remember this is the 1950's. Both countries have recieved millions of dollars if not billions from the UN/US/EU countries over all of this time to provide sustinence as well as providing food and medicinal needs. Now mind you this has now been going on for 50 some years. Unless I am sorely mistaken the Refugee Camps in Europe after WWII were open for less than 8 years. These camps have seen 5 GENERATIONS of Palastinians grow up with the mantra hate Israel/reclaim the lands they fled/responsibility for their situation is purely Israels which has no right to exist etc.. If you think that the conditions now represent squallor you should have seen the earlier CAMPS according to the accounts I have seen they were pure hell but these people have been kept like this for GENERATIONS.

The question is why? Why haven't these people been resettled in other Arab countries to take on a semblance of normal life. Why have they been kept in squallorous situations by nations who have accepted perhaps billions in aid on their behalf? Why don't they get out of potential war zones and flee to safety rather than simply remaining as collatteral damage? Why do they support those who simply use them as cannon fodder to advance their causes namely Hamas/Hesbollah/Islamic Jihad etc.. Perhaps some of you can provide the answers to these questions especially those of you who support the terrorist groups like Hamas.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP